Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: who is the weakest link?

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    B.Will wasn't even supose to start last year. He only got to play because Ken Irvin was hurt. He needs to accept his role as a nickle corner especialy on team like vikes who has a chance to go to the super bowl this year.
    Thats not true, he was the starter BUT was not supposed to start in the season opener because of the sprained knee he suffered in the pre-season, in that case he was to take it easy (play nickle) in week one till he healed up to take over his starting position. But instead irvin got hurt in warm ups so B Will maned up, went out with a sprained knee and smacked Meshawn around.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    B.Will wasn't even supose to start last year. He only got to play because Ken Irvin was hurt. He needs to accept his role as a nickle corner especialy on team like vikes who has a chance to go to the super bowl this year.
    Thats not true, he was the starter BUT was not supposed to start in the season opener because of the sprained knee he suffered in the pre-season, in that case he was to take it easy (play nickle) in week one till he healed up to take over his starting position. But instead irvin got hurt in warm ups so B Will maned up, went out with a sprained knee and smacked Meshawn around.
    I was in Dallas over that weekend and I had a blast rubbing it into all of the Cowboy fans faces where I was watching the game when BWill laid the smackdown on Meshawn!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    I totally forgot that that was B.Will that was slapping keshon around. That was awesome. At one point, I thought Keshon broke his back.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678