Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: who is the weakest link?

They will pick on who ever they want because our guys will be ten yards off the line. So any pass they want to make will be golden :grin:

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!

anyway, we'll see if GB can get their shite together on D. i figure their D will be just as bad or a smidge better at best. they lost a leader and other than harris, who is a lil'bitch IMO, they have nothing in the secondary to stop any team who has a couple decent WR's. i just don't see how they will be better than us this year in Defensive ranking.

Purple D is offline Starter

Del rio,

I think this year the coaches will have more confidence in our db's to let them play closer coverage. You need to be more optimistic every once in a while. I Normally agree with just about everything you say but you have been pretty negative lately. Maybe it is Sarcasm, Maybe you are just having bad days. If so cheer up man.
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Bono, you've been on the boards like 3 months, and "all of a sudden we're talking crap"...Ummm, huh?

Oddly enough, we are Vikings fans, we have been here for a few, and not just talked crap here. At least Bartime, and ummm, Pacman is it??? have been talking crap for years here, and wouldn't be surprised.

I love Sherman drafting "Batman's". I wish Sherman didn't have his hands tied this year and could draft more of them. One GB batman wears boxing gloves in practice. The other thinks he is playing basketball and needs to dribble. And there will be a third batman now on GB. Think back a few years to a "Snickers" commercial, and I think you will know what I mean.

Del Rio Guest

"Purple D" wrote:
    Del rio,

I think this year the coaches will have more confidence in our db's to let them play closer coverage. You need to be more optimistic every once in a while. I Normally agree with just about everything you say but you have been pretty negative lately. Maybe it is Sarcasm, Maybe you are just having bad days. If so cheer up man.

No I'm just being a jerk about it. I am still bitter from last year a bit. But mostly I am getting like 4 hours sleep a night because for some reason my son thinks he needs to have teeth and apparently if you are growing your teeth you can't sleep and it becomes time to party LOL

I agree, we have a lot too look forward to this year. I am not a baseball fan, my basketball team blows, and the season is so very very far away.

I will try to lighten my ass up a bit.

In fact how about some Dane Cook:

Monopoly we had monopoly, everybody did.....nobody liked it. Everybody had it, even if you think you liked it you didn't and it's simple why.....ready?

Cause this is anybody here 2 1/2 hours into a game of monopoly *sound of game board hitting the wall* Fuck this game!!!!

It's four in the morning Grandma YOU WIN!!!! I'm sitting on Baltic with crack, paying luxury tax out the ass. Where did you get those pink 50's? Don't touch me grandpa Grandma is a cheating.........

KY Vike is offline Starter

they will line up the receivers for each corner that give the better advantage to them. it won't be much of an advantage though.
    2 Most Favorite Things:
    1) Minnesota Vikings
    2) Kentucky Basketball. Yeah Baby!

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

lets pray we have some blitz packages this year then

Del Rio Guest

"KY Vike" wrote:
    they will line up the receivers for each corner that give the better advantage to them. it won't be much of an advantage though.
    In a zone it doesn't matter who they line up on who the db's cover an area of the field. I'm praying for a more aggressive scheme I think we would thrive under one. Last year we played a man/zone. Matchups really were a moot point.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: who is the weekest link?

"bono - [color=red wrote:
    corrected by Caine[/color]"]mispelling (Misspelling) (Also, should be capitalized) of a word for you vikings (Vikings)(missed capitalization) fans just comes with the package, eh?!!! LOL
    Nawl (Nah), just kidding, kiddos! Hey, Bono's been know (known)for mispelling (misspelling) a few words down this long (comma) cheesy path,(no comma needed here) as well.
    You say you work in the news media?

Caine

Del Rio Guest

This just looked like it needed to be posted at this time. But you will never hear me go grammar police on someone. Still funny.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast