Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Re: who is the weekest link?

mispelling of a word for you vikings fans just comes with the package, eh?!!! LOL
    Nawl, just kidding, kiddos! Hey, Bono's been know for mispelling a few words down this long cheesy path, as well.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: who is the weakest link?

Who cares, as long it isn't rediculous, this isn't english class i understood what he was saying.

And by the way Cheap @ss Hilbilly, i dont see your defense improving anytime soon so if that your excuse i look foward to several more of favre's INT performances.

Vikingstw,
    where have ya been, lad? I already FREAKIN' KNOW my defense is HORRIBLE...will NEVER IMPROVE...Packer Backers -along with the defense - will have to rely greatly on our OFFENSE'S skills to PAY THE BILLS. Without our boy, Favre, at the helm, our GREAT WR's, sufficient RBs and EXCELLENT O-line, we're a THING OF THE PAST...pretty much like the Vikings are until they can stick Sharper and the rest of the NEW defense where the QB is!

"bono" wrote:
    Vikingstw,
    where have ya been, lad? I already FREAKIN' KNOW my defense is HORRIBLE...will NEVER IMPROVE...Packer Backers -along with the defense - will have to rely greatly on our OFFENSE'S skills to PAY THE BILLS. Without our boy, Favre, at the helm, our GREAT WR's, sufficient RBs and EXCELLENT O-line, we're a THING OF THE PAST...pretty much like the Vikings are until they can stick Sharper and the rest of the NEW defense where the QB is!
    I agree with all of the above, nice post, LMAO!

I've been down the offensive road, just to let you in on a small hint, IT DOESN't work, LAD. Good Luck Next Year. :lol:

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Where is the excellent O-line? O'Dwyer and Klemm?
    Favre's pocket is going to be full of holes this year.
    We won't get the int's cause the pass rush will have Favre pinned in the backfield, eat'n turf :razz:

just let me know when i'm suppose to LOL at that one, Vikinggreg.
    I'm shocked at MOST of you Viking lovers: your boys do some remodeling to their defense, and all of a sudden you guys are talkin CRAP! All of a sudden, ya'll think the Vikings are Michael Jackson: invinsible...can't be touched...SB bound...headed straight to the top as the NFL's #1 team...
    Ought to be ashamed of yourselves!
    You dare to belittle my boys due to a few shake-ups in our offensive unit? Ever hear of the phrase: you ain't seen nothin' yet? 'Cause that's the mindset my boys on offensive will install in defense's around the NFL. If Favre doesn't gather many TDs this coming season, it will only be because our o-line is so GREAT that a warm reception of a certain "batman" flying low and bold- untouched through the many parted seas the o-line will have a hand in -will fit just perfectly in the scheme of things!

"bono" wrote:
    just let me know when i'm suppose to LOL at that one, Vikinggreg.
    I'm shocked at MOST of you Viking lovers: your boys do some remodeling to their defense, and all of a sudden you guys are talkin CRAP! All of a sudden, ya'll think the Vikings are Michael Jackson: invinsible...can't be touched...SB bound...headed straight to the top as the NFL's #1 team...
    Ought to be ashamed of yourselves!
    You dare to belittle my boys due to a few shake-ups in our offensive unit? Ever hear of the phrase: you ain't seen nothin' yet? 'Cause that's the mindset my boys on offensive will install in defense's around the NFL. If Favre doesn't gather many TDs this coming season, it will only be because our o-line is so GREAT that a warm reception of a certain "batman" flying low and bold- untouched through the many parted seas the o-line will have a hand in -will fit just perfectly in the scheme of things!
    WOW, thats horrable, we HAVE reason to be confident, our team has revamped the defense got two starters back from injury on offense and we have to first round draft picks with NO glaring needs.

On the other hand you have the slackers, lost two all-pro Olineman, lost sharper, and havn't did jack in the offseason cause they have NO money. You have a late first round pick... the draft will not fix your defense, at least not this year. You kinda look like us on defense 3 years ago, stripped down. It's hard to imagine the pack making it far next season, your lucky you won 10 games last year.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

You are trippin', bono...the Pack will not have much next year...they might win some games because their offense can outscore some teams...but their Defense will not stop anyone...they are worse off than last year, talentwise...unless you guys find a handful of starters via the draft, there is no way that your defensive ranking will get better...them's the facts!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Favre will need some extra padding on his back to last the season

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Re: who is the weekest link?

"bono" wrote:
    MIchael,
    I haven't forgotten ANYTHING, kiddo! Yeah, I still remember that cold winter day in Green Bay --I had to work of course- when your boys poured my boys a glass of DRY ICE right down the tights. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! At the same time, I know Favre is not likely to repeat such an outrageously horrid performance...well, wait a minute, I think most of the blame for that butt wooping goes to our HORRIBLE excuse for a defense...against the same team in a row. That just wouldn't be "Favrian" like now would it?!!!!
    Of course he CAN repeat another horrid performance, especially against us. I guess you forgot but two seasons in a roll, farve threw four picks in two games. Once in the playoff game at lambeau and again for the opening day game of 2003 at lambeau.

Dont forget he did throw 6 picks against the rams one year. SO to prove my point, hes likely for another four pick peformance. Im sure he'd like to do that again this season with a better defense.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast