Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

who is the weakest link?

Now that we have two physical corners, who do you think is the one that quarterbacks rather pick on?Last year, it was who ever that lined up opposite of A. Windfield. Does Windfield become the week link this year?

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: who is the weekest link?

wow, that is a tough question... i haven't seen smoot play too much, so i'll go with smoot.

bono is offline Hall of Famer

neither one may be a weak link, however, when they have to defend against Favre and co., they'll look weaker than Mr. Ferly off of Three's Company ottytrain2: !!!!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

i dont get the question can u re-phrase it?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah good question, i think its gonna be tough for QB's, we have one of the best tandems in the league (IMO). Smoot is purley a cover corner and known for it, he has improved his tackling but his strong point is his main job. I've saw plenty of game on Winfield to know he is absolutly NOT the week link. We still have to get pass rush or they will both be week links.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"bono" wrote:
    neither one may be a weak link, however, when they have to defend against Favre and co., they'll look weaker than Mr. Ferly off of Three's Company ottytrain2: !!!!
    Oh, Ok. I guess you already forgot what happend just a couple of months ago and we didn't even have smoot. Mark my word, The Vikes will beat Green Bay twice this year.

ok now i get it well they would prolly pic on neither and have a lot of 3 reciever sets and throw it on the nickle back prolly because they know throwin on A-Dub and Smoot would be a gamble or try down the middle a lot but w.e. who ever they pic on more gives that player more plays to shine with

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    WTF? Are you serious! He was throwing passes to our 3rd and 4th string CB's last year and our LB's!!! Sh*t next year he'll be so senial he'll be throwing passes to Pat Williams.

bono is offline Hall of Famer

MIchael,
    I haven't forgotten ANYTHING, kiddo! Yeah, I still remember that cold winter day in Green Bay --I had to work of course- when your boys poured my boys a glass of DRY ICE right down the tights. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! At the same time, I know Favre is not likely to repeat such an outrageously horrid performance...well, wait a minute, I think most of the blame for that butt wooping goes to our HORRIBLE excuse for a defense...against the same team in a row. That just wouldn't be "Favrian" like now would it?!!!!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    Now that we have two physical corners, who do you think is the one that quarterbacks rather pick on?Last year, it was who ever that lined up opposite of A. Windfield. Does Windfield become the week link this year?
    psst can u edit the topic title because u spelled weakest wrong just to let u know im not baggin jus to let u know ok man

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast