Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Who Starts the Most New Useless Threads?

LMAOROTG! Thats a good one Hovan.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"vikingstw" wrote:
    LMAOROTG! Thats a good one Hovan.
    I try to help ease the pain of the BYE week. BRING on the TEXANS!!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Bartime don't get pissed. Lets just put all this in the past im not looking to start any verbal abuse on anyone. Now if you want to argue over the packers and dish some verbal abuse out on that subject im up for it but lets not start ripping on everyone just cause there posts are different.
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "SHOW-TIME" wrote:
    Alright I went through some of this Barguys posts about 4 pages full I didn't want to waste too much of my time by going through useless junk but heres something useless and pretty immature that he wrote. Its about the vikes girls on the website and hes just being an idiot. Theres also stuff about him saying hes smarter than everyone else, how dauntes roll is stupid,and well this. I just skimmed through stuff so im sure theres plenty more dumb posts. You just have to look hard.

Translation: Us vikes fans here are pretty pathetic and lately have been using this board as a way to try to get pictures and hook up with the one female on here, triedantruevikesfan. Glad to have another female that we can flirt over the internet with and try to get to post her picture so we can fantasize about her.

Yes...this was midway through aobut a 100 response post telling TNT to post a picture of herself. In other words dumbasses, it was a response to your guys stupidity letting you know how dumb that thread had gotten. Glad you wasted half your fucking day looking for something.
    You have alot of nerve Bartime. Coming from the guy who digs up old comments all the time. I believe that you dug up a nearly four month comment of mine that I thought Kleinsasser was a top 100 player, yet did not appear on some guys top 100 list.

I don't know if you know, but searching doesn't usually take half a day. Then again maybe that's just you.
    (PS: I realize you were exaggerating, or at least I hope you were)

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "SHOW-TIME" wrote:
    Alright I went through some of this Barguys posts about 4 pages full I didn't want to waste too much of my time by going through useless junk but heres something useless and pretty immature that he wrote. Its about the vikes girls on the website and hes just being an idiot. Theres also stuff about him saying hes smarter than everyone else, how dauntes roll is stupid,and well this. I just skimmed through stuff so im sure theres plenty more dumb posts. You just have to look hard.

Translation: Us vikes fans here are pretty pathetic and lately have been using this board as a way to try to get pictures and hook up with the one female on here, triedantruevikesfan. Glad to have another female that we can flirt over the internet with and try to get to post her picture so we can fantasize about her.

Yes...this was midway through aobut a 100 response post telling TNT to post a picture of herself. In other words dumbasses, it was a response to your guys stupidity letting you know how dumb that thread had gotten. Glad you wasted half your fucking day looking for something.
    You have alot of nerve Bartime. Coming from the guy who digs up old comments all the time. I believe that you dug up a nearly four month comment of mine that I thought Kleinsasser was a top 100 player, yet did not appear on some guys top 100 list.

I don't know if you know, but searching doesn't usually take half a day. Then again maybe that's just you.
    Bartime, it looks like you are...BUSTED!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "SHOW-TIME" wrote:

Bartime, it looks like you are...BUSTED!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234