Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Who Should Be Our Starting QB?

"CCthebest" wrote:
    Wow were are the TJ supporters? all 7 votes for BB so far. I sure hope childress calls BB the starter for next even if TJ isnt hurt.
    I think that you have most of us wrong when you call us supporters.

What you should call us are people who understood what the staff was/is trying to do and why he was starting.

Most also are pretty quick to tell you that he needs time, probably more than we expected.
    ;D

I think he can/will come around with more reps and time, however, his injuries are starting to pile up.
    Very bad sign indeed.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

i voted TJack, brooks isnt good, wait until he does start and teams watch film on him, he will look horrible like he always has

Thanks josdin00

I said it last week and I'll say it again. Brooks should start. The Tarvaris project is a failure in my eyes. We can prolong the inevitable and keep starting Jackson or try to win now and let the best QB on our roster start and that is Brooks.

-Kramer9guy aka Bollinger9guy
    Even babies know the difference.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"tb04512" wrote:
    i voted TJack, brooks isnt good, wait until he does start and teams watch film on him, he will look horrible like he always has
    You mean horrible like TJ?

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "CCthebest" wrote:
    Wow were are the TJ supporters? all 7 votes for BB so far. I sure hope childress calls BB the starter for next even if TJ isnt hurt.
    I think that you have most of us wrong when you call us supporters.

What you should call us are people who understood what the staff was/is trying to do and why he was starting.

Most also are pretty quick to tell you that he needs time, probably more than we expected.
    ;D

I think he can/will come around with more reps and time, however, his injuries are starting to pile up.
    Very bad sign indeed.
    I agree Marrdro.

I have been a doubter of Tarvaris since the beginning, but like Childress, we have all seen the potential of a good quarterback. We have also all WANTED Tarvaris to succeed and start turning the corner to become a legit NFL starter, but it just hasn't happened.

I hope Brooks starts next week. He has shown that he can move the offense in the limited time that he has been on the field. He gives us the best chance to win, IMO.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    I said it last week and I'll say it again. Brooks should start. The Tarvaris project is a failure in my eyes. We can prolong the inevitable and keep starting Jackson or try to win now and let the best QB on our roster start and that is Brooks.

-Kramer9guy aka Bollinger9guy
    Whats scary is the fact that Bollinger may be our best QB :-

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

Bollinger by the fact he has done the least amount wrong.
    I gasp at this, but if we could consistently get 60% completion percentage and 150 yards.
    I'd be happy with him

Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

minnesota is offline Rookie

I don't want to say this but I really think TJ is our future. Think about it, the bullets that hit the WR in the chest is what he is capable of.. he needs more time to mold into a better QB and he will soon make better decisions and make better throws IMO. Don't forget he is a capable scrambler if he just learned to slide and not kill himself! But really IMO I think TJ will get better in a couple years and be a star on the Vikings IF the coaches and FANS don't give up on him.

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

I think that a good point. However I'm a little concerned for his health status.
    He seems a tad bit injury proned at this time.
    I hope he is all right today and could be the future, but still needs time to mature.

Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"minnesota" wrote:
    I don't want to say this but I really think TJ is our future. Think about it, the bullets that hit the WR in the chest is what he is capable of.. he needs more time to mold into a better QB and he will soon make better decisions and make better throws IMO. Don't forget he is a capable scrambler if he just learned to slide and not kill himself! But really IMO I think TJ will get better in a couple years and be a star on the Vikings IF the coaches and FANS don't give up on him.
    What?!?!?
    Bollinger hit a long bomb perfectly........TODAY!
    Why should a QB sit on the bench that can do what we want today what we want TJack to do someday.
    TJack has shown little to no upside, and Bollinger hasn't messed up, he should be named starter tomorrow and only if he messes up big time should TJack be brought back this season.

Also got to give Chilly Dawg a little credit for handing the ball off enough, and for taking some chances and going long when they bit on the run.
    Cheers!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast