Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: who really gives a flying.....

"olson_10" wrote:
    "Tillmanhasnoballs84" wrote:
    I am so sick of all this "discipline" crap.

So what Koren Robinson got arrested and now hes gone forever??
    That's bs.
    So MANY PEOPLE get dui's and it doesnt mean their "cancers" or bad teammates!
    Truth is talent wins, and without him, were gona struggle alot on offense.

3 years ago, Kevin Williams had a DUI, but does that mean he should have no future with the team?? So if Childress was the coach, he would be gone ROFLMFAO!!!
    You need talent to win football games, and getting rid of all these players will make our team worse. Im sick of this discipline crap, who gives a pooh, talent wins games.

Why the hell should he be not invited back? He can play and a DUI isnt like he assualted someone or stole money or something worse like that.
    look man, if this was a first offense, then okay..i was listening to dan barreiro the other day, and they went over his entire rap sheet..this guy has numerous DUI's to go along with assaults, kidnapping charges, and a ton of other things..the guy shouldve never found his way back in the NFL to start with..this was guarenteed going to happen, it was just a matter of when..this is why we put a clause in his contract that gives us the right to void his contract if he gets into trouble..you have some serious problems if 5.5 million dollars guarenteed isnt enough for you to stay out of trouble..also, why bring back a guy that is going to be suspended for the season? kind of goofy to keep him on ur roster when he cant even play

Willie offord got a DUI a few months ago and he is still on the team, I think the fact that it is Koren's repeated offenses and the fact he ran from the law doing over a 100 miles an hour drunk, is what is getting him kicked off the team.
    Everybody makes mistakes, but it is the people that keep making the same mistakes and act like it is somebody else's fault all the time is what makes them undesirable to have on a football team or in your life as a friend!

You meet people and sometimes get an instant read on them that they are nothing but trouble, and you don't associate with them.
    Other people seem like they are a stand up individual, but over time you begin to realize that they never grew up, or that they never take responsibility for their actions, and then you have to make a decision if you want them around you or your family.
    These are hard to do because you love them or care for them and it hurts to have to get them out of your life, but it is the right thing to do.

If you have a rookie drafted in the 5th or 6th round and he gets busted before camp starts and is in trouble all the time, he goes away and you never really got to know him and it doesn't hurt as much.
    Then you have the player you get to know and he says the right things and he seems sincere so you trust him, but it is all an act or if he reverts to his old ways and then you realize that you have to get him out of your life and it hurts you because you know him and care for him, but in the end it is the right thing to do.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

The best advice to give anyone.
    Take a cab!
    Put an extra twenty in your shoe or something, if your drunk you wont remember its there until you get in the cab and look at your feet anyways!
    You republican whore!

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

I am tired of these motherf*ckin drunks on this motherf*ckin Viking boat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    I am tired of these motherf*ckin drunks on this motherf*ckin Viking boat!

RM8404 I think this is the first time that I have not seen you side with the players.

6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach

"Webby" wrote:

WHO IS IT!!!

Who is it!?
    Who has been on the web stealing my wife's heart?

I will find you!!!

:'(
    It was Del Rio!!
    He hacked my password and he is hittin' on your wife!!!!

Not that I would throw Del Rio under the bus.
    I mean he couldn't help it, Cajun made him do it.
    That Cajun what a bad influence on younger people!
    And too
    top it off he smells like ditch cricket boil.

LOL

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach

"Del" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "mrswebby" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Rock on Mrs. Webby!
    You should post more often.
    Thanks!
    I usually read a lot, but don't always put in my 2 cents.
    I've been trying to help Webby lately by transfering content to the new site.... and getting ready for the arrival of the little one...
    Anyway, glad to know that post didn't get me banned from the site (oh ya, I do know webby...
    Not always sure how others will take it.
    I'm all for the purple and gold, but not at any cost.
    Do you Mrs. Webby take 6-Kings as his lawful wedded Web wife?
    LOL
    Love your post!!!
    Nothing like a good trip to the woodshed to straighten folks out!!!
    6-Kings,
    Where have you been man?
    Well Del I did some time in the Benbrook jail for watering my lawn on the wrong days.

I have been recovering from surgery 1st, catch up at work, please my harum of 20 year old mistresses.

You know just pretending I matter in life.

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

Del Rio Guest

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "mrswebby" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Rock on Mrs. Webby!
    You should post more often.
    Thanks!
    I usually read a lot, but don't always put in my 2 cents.
    I've been trying to help Webby lately by transfering content to the new site.... and getting ready for the arrival of the little one...
    Anyway, glad to know that post didn't get me banned from the site (oh ya, I do know webby...
    Not always sure how others will take it.
    I'm all for the purple and gold, but not at any cost.
    Do you Mrs. Webby take 6-Kings as his lawful wedded Web wife?
    LOL
    Love your post!!!
    Nothing like a good trip to the woodshed to straighten folks out!!!
    6-Kings,
    Where have you been man?
    Well Del I did some time in the Benbrook jail for watering my lawn on the wrong days.

I have been recovering from surgery 1st, catch up at work, please my harum of 20 year old mistresses.

You know just pretending I matter in life.
    That is nonsense. No surgery could hurt the 6, work! What is that? You tell your harum to pleasure each other and you post on here more you sack of waste.

PS: Get a high quality webcam and point it at the harem while posting. Direct link it to me. KTHXBYE

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    Take a cab!
    Put an extra twenty in your shoe or something, if your drunk you wont remember its there until you get in the cab and look at your feet anyways!

yeah, that may work after a night on the town or leaving a party. but k-rob was making his way back to mankato from god knows where, trying to make it back to the dorms on time after the excused day after the monday night game.

im sure he was coming from farther away where he couldnt really take a cab =P

plus why take a cab when you're driving a BMW!
    ;D

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    Take a cab!

yeah, that may work after a night on the town or leaving a party. but k-rob was making his way back to mankato from god knows where, trying to make it back to the dorms on time after the excused day after the monday night game.

im sure he was coming from farther away where he couldnt really take a cab =P

plus why take a cab when you're driving a BMW!
    ;D

He could afford to have a Rolls Royce with a chauffeur!
    Just think it would have saved him 15 million dollars and time in jail.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

and his carreer.
    the thing that i find interesting, is the media hasn't really ripped the vikigns on this one.
    of course there's the odd one that rips zigi for signing him, but it seems the fans are giving him more of a hard time than anyone else.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast