VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Who are the playmakers on Defense this year so far?

Even though our defense it ranked at 26 right now i still believe we have a good defense and need to give them some time to gel toghether i think at about week 6 or 7 we will be at our best.

Playmakers:
    I think that Antoine Winfield has made several plays he held Ownes to chicken scratch some may say oh he got burn but he did a hell of a job on that play not allowing himself to get sucked in on the fake (watch the Ginats CB in week one) hes made alot of tackle and played well.

Brian Williams has als0 played very well notching alot of tackles, hitting hard, and had that nice forced fumble in that Iggles game.

EJ Henderson has came to no surprise to me, i expected this, he had a really nice game against the iggles and made some plays against dallas. Hes really freakin strong and a hell of a tackler.

Kevin Williams has did ok i had to pick someone from the line, he made some nice plays against the iggles he gets downfield to make plays, although he hasnt been great he has did the best along the line.

Played like Horse Sh*t:
    Hovan, very dissapointing as we all know.

Claborne has been damn near invisible, he sucks on the blitz,(if you have watched him he hesitates, really wierd) he was making so many plays last year but at least he is goin back to last years Weak side next week against da bears

Both safeties, neither has a pic or has had a ball hit there hands, chavous seems to be late on some help although the dallas TD was unstopable.

Anybody else have any opinions did i leave anyone out?

I think uzi is gonna be alright I know he's rookie but I think he'll be a impact player before the season ends.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Our D will be fine. I think we will only get better as the season goes on. And remember, we have played two playoff caliber teams already. We have come out 1-1. Now let's see what we can do against the Bears at the Dome.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I think that Dontarrious' speed will eventually make him a playmaker on D, once he gets his head fully into the game. Udeze looks to be getting better as well. Once Mixon is on the field, the other DLs will have more energy due to deeper rotation along the line. I also agree that Winfield, EJ and the Williams guys are doing a very good job so far. Brian Russell is solid if not spectacular also.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I think Russell is gonna be a good player in this league he's very intelligent, and i love his hard hitting, i like him alot.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I agree with you on that, stw. I like his style and the fact that he is somewhat of a blue collar player, working hard and hitting hard.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE