Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re:

Good post BTW.

I am tired of posting and reading and listening...... I just want playoff wins.

Tired of talk.... want wins!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re:

VKG4LFE wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    VKG4LFE wrote:
    Yeah, I could care less if Chilly and fagboy are fighting, just go and figure out a damn game plan to win on Monday night in the cold. The stats aren't on our side though. The last 7 games Favre has played in where the temp in 32 or under he's lost. The Bears on the other hand in their last 10 where game time temp is 32 or under they are 10 and 0. Let's break both strings Monday night and forget about the freakin schisms.
    Wow, those are some scary numbers.

What's Peterson's numbers look like in those conditions?
    I'm not sure, they didn't post any of his stats. Since we've had Favre, AD is just a second rate star in the NFL.
    I wish he got second rate focus from defenses.

locuomotion is offline Training Camp

Re:

Great post...nice perspective and very much looking forward to the next few weeks of football!!
    "You don't have to have a mullet to cut your sleeves off and be a bad ass." - Jared Allen
    www.hoverstad.com

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Re:

VKG4LFE wrote:
    Yeah, I could care less if Chilly and fagboy
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Bars92 is offline Rookie

Re:

I'm calling a soild Vikings outing in this one, considering they took the night off in Carolina. Just like they showed up against the Bengals at home after that poor performance in Arizona. The Bears are pure crap anyways. I am positive there will be no talk this Farve-Chilly melodrama on Tuesday morning. Looking past this game to the Giants and hopefully heading into the post-season after a big win. My two Canadian cents lol :silly: :silly:

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:

A very entertaining first post.

I think I will refrain from stirring up another hornets nest for now, but this thread might get a revisit later on.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

Re:"Who...the...heck...cares!?"

Great post, I agree with everything you said. Hopefully if the Vikings go out to night and win, and win by a large margin, the media will finally shut their yaps. Schism my ass...

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re:"Who...the...heck...cares!?"

echizen20 wrote:
    Anyone remember the pre-season hype surrounding the NFC North this year? About how Jay Cutler was set to be the second coming of Christ in Chicago? Or how the Green Bay Packers were the choice to represent the NFC in Super Bowl XLIV because they put together the OMG GREATEST PRE-SEASON EVER? How the Vikings were basically an afterthought because Favre was too old and couldn't get the job done any more?

Let's see. . .wrong. Wrong. And. . .wrong.
    Green Bay can still represent the NFC in the Super Bowl...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:

C Mac D wrote:
    echizen20 wrote:
    Anyone remember the pre-season hype surrounding the NFC North this year? About how Jay Cutler was set to be the second coming of Christ in Chicago? Or how the Green Bay Packers were the choice to represent the NFC in Super Bowl XLIV because they put together the OMG GREATEST PRE-SEASON EVER? How the Vikings were basically an afterthought because Favre was too old and couldn't get the job done any more?

Let's see. . .wrong. Wrong. And. . .wrong.
    Green Bay can still represent the NFC in the Super Bowl...
    I wonder how many PPO'rs believe that the PUKERS are the same team that the Vikes beat this year when in fact it isn't.

I should eat some crow on Mars boy Tauscher cause since he got plugged in along with Clifton finally figuring things out again, that line is giving Rodgers lots of time to throw. Probably why he is at the top of almost every passing statistic.

Again, some crow for me to chew on, however, I really thought that the way they put that Defense together (Mostly young cats mixed in with what they had) was a recipe for disaster.

Everyone knows you go out and bring in FA vets to rebuild a defense. No one uses Rookies and the guys who sucked the year before to do that. Again, statistically, that D is playing damn good.

My guess is that most think cause we beat them twice already we should be able to mop the floor with them.

Long story short, we have 2 damn good teams in our way (Saints/PUKERS) along with a 3rd (IGGLES) that we don't matchup very well against as we vie for the honor of representing the NFC in the SB.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re:

Marrdro wrote:
    Everyone knows you go out and bring in FA vets to rebuild a defense. No one uses Rookies and the guys who sucked the year before to do that. Again, statistically, that D is playing damn good.
    Outside of giving up 500+ yards passing to the Steelers last week, you mean.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast