Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who is gonna be are Toughout opponent

any one of on the road games, 1st its our weakest link, we have improved over last year but, then again the Defense is starting to hit on all cyclinders so maybe there is hope there and everyone should be getting into the sprit of Super Bowl fever as the team continues to WIN so all I can say is GOOD LUCK VIKES.... SKOL team
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Del Rio Guest

I think the skins pose a threat. They have a really solid D and a good RB. And sometimes if the D can disrupt our top ranked offense and the game falls upon our D to stop a quality back it gets scary.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I think the skins pose a threat. They have a really solid D and a good RB. And sometimes if the D can disrupt our top ranked offense and the game falls upon our D to stop a quality back it gets scary.

Amen DR :| you hit the nail on the head :shock:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

"mrdrae" wrote:
    I would have to say that the Packers pose the greatest threat.
    I liked the obvious omission! Christmas Eve is a "gimme".
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

GBMiah is offline Rookie

I'd worry most about Seattle and The Skins. The Skins D is one of the best in the league. They've played everyone close so far this year if I remember correctly. Even all those great AFC teams.

Seattle is an anomoly, on paper and at times this year they seem unstoppable, great all around team offense and defense. But you just dont know which team is going to show up. I see the Vikes finishing out the last 5 games at 3-2(maybe 4-1), going 10-6 and into the playoffs hosting the Rams....? lol
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

UkViking is offline Rookie

Seahawks are tough opponents and if their team shows up on the day they will take some beating.
    Fly the colour Purple,and fly it high!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

the skins might be good defensively and offensively they have strong running game, but if we stop the run, were good :cheers: . im really positive that our offense is capable of putting up points. thats y i dont see it as that close of a game than seattle and GB.

go vikes!!! :salute:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I think the toughest game that we have left will be GB at home. I would hate to lose twice in one season to those guys!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"GBMiah" wrote:
    I'd worry most about Seattle and The Skins. The Skins D is one of the best in the league. They've played everyone close so far this year if I remember correctly. Even all those great AFC teams.

Seattle is an anomoly, on paper and at times this year they seem unstoppable, great all around team offense and defense. But you just dont know which team is going to show up. I see the Vikes finishing out the last 5 games at 3-2(maybe 4-1), going 10-6 and into the playoffs hosting the Rams....? lol

I see us winning the last 5 games (including against the Pack) with a record of 12 - 4 and Winning the North! :cheers:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

The redskins might want to go out on a bang and try to prove something. We can't go into it thinking they are going to roll over cause they have nothing to play for. Their running game will be potent and hopefully Ramsey will not get his groove on in the next few games.

I am almost glad that our young team went through the AZ game last year. They will be ready for the surprise this year. No one will pull the wool over our eyes this season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12