Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Who is going to the PP.O away game bonanza??

I was going to go, but a stupid wedding came up and now I'm pissed off just thinking about it!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

I was going to go, but a stupid wedding came up and now I'm ticked off just thinking about it!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

I was going to go, but a wedding came up and now I'm ticked off just thinking about it!

I was going to go, but a wedding came up and now I'm mad just thinking about it!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"pattyosviKING" wrote:
    I will be there (unfortunately with bears fans). We will be tailgating in the 31st lot. All are welcome. Just let me know
    Any chance that you can scrape up an extra ticket next to you guys...I would be willing to sit next to your group since there would be at least one other Vikes fan (YOU) there.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Hey VKG4LFE, you gonna be at the game???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I am definitely going to Chicago for this game. I'd love to meet up with some PPOers before the game or something for some tailgating. I'm going with my Dad and his Friend (a moderate Bears fan :P).

BTW anyone have any ideas on what else to do there, since I will get there sometime Friday afternoon tillmonday morning. It would be nice to get some tips on what to do to pass the time.

I used to live just north of Chicago back in the mid 80's. It has probably changed a lot since the last time I was there. But I will suggest some places that I know of.

1) Go to the Navy Pier.

2) Go up to the top of the Sears Tower, one hell of a elevator ride. We were up there one evening when a storm was coming across the city, you could see the lighting bolts going up and down.

3) go to State Street (downtown Chicago), they had some great bars all within 2 or 3 blocks. Thousands of people moving back and forth between the bars. If the names are the same, there was Mothers, Bootleggers, BBC the Inferno? it's been to long can't remember them all.

4) Great lunch at the Drake club if you want to drop about $200 each on a lunch or dinner.

5) The Aquarium on the lake front is really cool.

6) The museum of Natural History and the Museum of science are worth checking out but that is a whole day in it's self.

7) Six Flags is a very good amusement park, had some great rides.

8) If the tour boats are running u could take a boat ride from the navy pier!

9) Go shopping on the miracle mile, very spendy, but worth going.

What every you do you should have a great time, it was a fun city!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "pattyosviKING" wrote:
    I will be there (unfortunately with bears fans). We will be tailgating in the 31st lot. All are welcome. Just let me know
    Any chance that you can scrape up an extra ticket next to you guys...I would be willing to sit next to your group since there would be at least one other Vikes fan (YOU) there.
    Sorry Cajun. We got ripped on e-bay for them. If you find a ticket you are welcome to party with us before and after the game though. good luck finding one
    SKOL VIKINGS

A lady i go to school with has a Vike fan for a husband and got tickets to the game but he was in an accident and has a bad knee so i'm saveing her and buying the tickets for me and my dad (bear fan).
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=102 252940

wivikingsfan89 is offline Waterboy

i'm going to that game too. Already bought my tickets the day they went on sale.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast