Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Who do you want starting at RB?

FASON..our recent trend is to just throw guys in and have them succeed (smith and moore) so why not give fason the chance.
    id say bennett but the thing with him is hes a guy who gets 1 yard, -3 yards, 2 yards, -1 yard, and then breaks one for 10 yards..and thats how his whole game goes..he doesnt have the skill to grind it out every play..he gets absolutely nothing, and then breaks one for about 10..but that is too rare for my liking
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

First of all I was never one that ever said trade Robert Smith. I will always remember Robert Smith. He was awesome. I'll believe 1500 for MB when I see it. Until then, he has not impressed me. I really would like for him to impress me because I really try and give him the benefit of the doubt because I do like him as a team player. The fact is, he was outplayed over the last couple of years by both OS and MM. I personally was more impressed with those two than MB. MB had the one year that he had 1296 yards with 255 attempts. 3 of those attempts resulted in about 220 yards. Take those away and you have 252 attempts and 1076 yards. Not too shabby but he also had 4 fumbles that year. He averages for the most part about 4.2 ypc. OS is pretty consisten on averaging 4.9 ypc over the 2 seasons. He really hasn't had a break away run yet but I'd rather have consistency because the threat is still there of breaking one.

my point exactly olson.

mark is offline Asst. Coach

"purplehorn" wrote:
    Bennett has the job to lose. And for all the trade
    Bennett people, the same trade Robert Smith people.
    Anyone remember Robert?? I think Bennett has the
    same type of potential. We are not trading him
    this year so lets see what he can do. My prediction
    is 1500 for Michael.

Exactly. He got 1300 splitting carries for 5 weeks.Hes our best running back.Hes going to start. Enough said
    <!--
    sig -->

that same year (2002) besides those 3 runs he still only averaged 4.2 ypc. i honestly don't remember him splitting carries for 5 weeks but whether or not that's true he still only averaged 4.2 ypc without the 3 runs of 60+ yards. He is too inconsistent whether you like him or not. I like the guy and I'm saying it. It's the realistic point of view. I would like to say he's the best running back to ever grace the field but the fact is he's inconsistent.

oldschoolmikey is offline Starter

How about none of the above. I don't think they have a reliable back on the roster right now. I thought Smith was going to be their answer, but well you know...

zeppelin4534 is offline Rookie

MB will be the starter. he wants to be the starter and he has a huge chip on his shoulder. He will get the job, but i think it will be lost to mm or os during the season. OS would be great if he could keep himself together. MM i believe will work hard on his weakpoints and start becoming our back for years to come. You just cant tell with the vikings who is gonna be our main RB. half the team are rb's.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

moore
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I am torn. I like them all and they all have exceptional abilities.

The guy I would like to see is Moore. But, I will be happy with whoever runs the ball.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

The Vikes need to give Moore a chance, I dont care if they think he's "not durable"....thats a buncha crap, the guys slippery like a fish and he breaks tackles and runs super hard. He looks to have more guts and heart than the other guys when hes on the field.....I think they should give him a shot.....he tore it up those few games last season!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast