Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Re:Who is classless?!

It's not an issue as far as I'm concerned.
    I could care less.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler

Gee, I never saw Dallas tap-out or say "We give". Looked to me like they were still playing football and trying to dish out any physicality they could manage (which admittedly wasn't much). You can bet if Brooking had a chance to lay a Viking out he'd have done it in a second (see cheap play on Berrian), especially if that someone was Favre. As has been said, on fourth down and short at the 11, what do they want us to do? Awww, we feel bad for kicking your butts all over the field today so we'll just go for it on 4th. Or kick a meaningless FG. Nope- we don't like you and we are tired of hearing how great you are so we are going to score on you again and send you home whining to your mammas.

Please....Dallas calling us classless is the pot calling the kettle black. They must be one of the most classless orginizations in sports. Did I mention I despise the Cowboys and that last TD was icing on the cake for me? And yes, Pearson pushed off- I saw it with my own eyes.

SuePrudhomme is offline Waterboy

Dallas should never even mention the word "class" lest they become the victim of unfortunate comparisons between pots and kettles. What a scummy bunch they are.

For what it's worth, I don't think anyone outside the Dallas/FW area believes the Vikings were "running up the score" or being "classless"; it's the freakin' playoffs, it's their job to stop you and not your fault if they can't manage to do it!

I'm so glad my team faces yours and not the Cowboys. A dirtier bunch of players doesn't exist in the NFL right now, and regardless of the outcome of the NFCCG, at least I know the Vikings play a hard, but clean game. Glad y'all took the trash out so the right two teams are duking it out this weekend; looking forward to a great game! If any of you are coming down to New Orleans, I hope you have a wonderful stay in our city (for all but about three hours of your stay, that is). :lol:
    None

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

SuePrudhomme wrote:
    Dallas should never even mention the word "class" lest they become the victim of unfortunate comparisons between pots and kettles. What a scummy bunch they are.

For what it's worth, I don't think anyone outside the Dallas/FW area believes the Vikings were "running up the score" or being "classless"; it's the freakin' playoffs, it's their job to stop you and not your fault if they can't manage to do it!

I'm so glad my team faces yours and not the Cowboys. A dirtier bunch of players doesn't exist in the NFL right now, and regardless of the outcome of the NFCCG, at least I know the Vikings play a hard, but clean game. Glad y'all took the trash out so the right two teams are duking it out this weekend; looking forward to a great game! If any of you are coming down to New Orleans, I hope you have a wonderful stay in our city (for all but about three hours of your stay, that is). :lol:
    Great post. Thank you. I wish your team well except those same three hours.
    And I agree that either of these teams would be great in the SB.
    Hopefully it is ours, but if not I will cheer for yours.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach

I am still waiting for the Texas House to start their investigation and sue the NFL,Vikings,Bret and anyone who was on the field for that play. I had to turn off sports radio here in Dallas. I guess I need to call in and offer to change all the Cryboy fans diapers. lol

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

SuePrudhomme wrote:

Once again impressed by your posts....
    You must've been one of those people who made the south better while I was there!!!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach

Our star TE just apologized for the late TD against Dallas on 103.3 espn radio in dallas. What the hell!!!! This is getting in the heads of Viking players. NOT GOOD!

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

SuePrudhomme wrote:

Great post and welcome.

From what I gather, the Saints fans seem pretty intelligent and down to earth. Kinda like us. I would imagine they are hungry for a Super Bowl appearance.

May it be a good game!

...just a little better for us! :kiss:

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

6-KINGS wrote:
    Our star TE just apologized for the late TD against Dallas on 103.3 espn radio in dallas. What the hell!!!! This is getting in the heads of Viking players. NOT GOOD!
    Here is the full quote (from the Star-Tribune):

Shiancoe used sarcasm and mispronounced Brooking's name in his rebuttal. "I didn't see it because I was soaking in my touchdown, but I hear he said it was classless and unprofessional, etc.," he said. "So I sincerely apologize to Brookings for doing that to him. We apologize, Brookings. If you don't want us to score, stop us, right? It's the NFL. You never know what could happen. We scored 24 points in, what, a quarter against the Giants? Who knows? I don't want some fluke stuff to happen in a playoff game, a miracle."
    I can see why the Dalls station chopped up that quote.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    6-KINGS wrote:
    Here is the full quote (from the Star-Tribune):

Shiancoe used sarcasm and mispronounced Brooking's name in his rebuttal. "I didn't see it because I was soaking in my touchdown, but I hear he said it was classless and unprofessional, etc.," he said. "So I sincerely apologize to Brookings for doing that to him. We apologize, Brookings. If you don't want us to score, stop us, right? It's the NFL. You never know what could happen. We scored 24 points in, what, a quarter against the Giants? Who knows? I don't want some fluke stuff to happen in a playoff game, a miracle."
    I can see why the Dalls station chopped up that quote.

=Z=
    A pie fan I ran across actually used the ref excuse. I couldn't believe it, owned in every facet of the game and lost 34-3 and it was the refs? Gawd I can't stand pie fans.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast