You don't know "jack Favre"!

Re: Who is the biggest Dumb jiggly butt

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    You don't know "jack Favre"!
    that's why he failed all 10 random tests this month? :roll:

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Del Rio Guest

Re: Who is the biggest Dumb Ass

Since neither of us know him I would say your full of Favre when you say "He doesn't smoke period" My pov relies on common sense. He did drugs in college hurt his carrer, did them here hurt his carrer, now he carrying around a device that allows you to beat a drug screen. And dried urine. Damn NOTHING GOING ON HERE, NOTHING TO SEE PEOPLE. I would have to say this is a case of a supreme O.Smith Fanboi. I could care less how he plays anymore, in my own eyes he is not a good representation of the team I support. Luckily for everyone that loves O.Smith I am just a bitter old man with no power.

I imaging owning and buying the device is not illegal. I do imagine using it and getting caught is on some level illegal. And if you are using it you have done something illegal. So lets say all the fanbois are right and this RB that has had a previous record and has shown no attempt of recovery (publicly) and is an extreeme repeat offender, bought a device that masks drug screens.........for a cousin..... :roll:

His cousin obviously is smoking or taking something, and O.Smith is inclined to help him cover that up. Maybe his brother is going in for a job driving heavy equipment, and by helping him pass a test he will be putting people's life in danger. A stretch for sure, but the point is......the move lacks character.

We are deep at RB and this guy is a problem it is a no brainer. If he stays on the team that's great for all his fans, but for me I have no respect for him and even if he starts I will not defend his sorry ass from any critisizm in my own dealings.

Some people are giving him the benifit of the doubt and that is fine when it is something new, this guy has been involved in this lifestyle for far to long, for me he is beyond the benifit of the doubt and he should know he has tarnished his image and credibility and work hard to gain that back. Yep work at it, he messed it up he needs to fix it, and carrying around a rubber dick that helps you pass drug tests is not a good way to go about it.

This was not a joke this was purchased for use, wether by him or a relative makes no differnece in my eyes. He purchaced dried urine to use, it doesn't come with the willy. You can't justify his actions to me Chevelle, I respect your opinions, but to me personally he is a waste of a roster spot.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: Who is the biggest Dumb Ass

I agree Smith..Winslow is a 21yr old kid with a LOT of money on his hands. If I were 21 I would not own a Bike...But I would own a chain of strip clubs. No kidding.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

my point is he can't use it . shirt above your head and pants below your knees voids any chance of using the device .

if hes using the wizzanator , can him . if he pisses dirty , can him . if he is in possesion of weed , can him . untill any of thses happen then theres pretty much nothing to go on .

i don't care if he's got the biggest bong collection in the world , that's his right . just don't smoke or have any pot .

the wizzanator doesn't mean he's smoking.
    that being said i can't say he doesn't look like a jack ares , but to plain give up on him for this is just a little harsh .

not to say he's not on thin ice , dirty test is final straw . toy and novelty items are his right to own .

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

They are both Dumb Azz's.

This is like a race where the next guy finishes a hundreth of a second faster than the other. Pointless to have a debate.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456