Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Who is the biggest Dumb Ass

Wow, 50/50 right now. 18 for both. Going to be hard who will win this one. :lol:

I think smith wins this one. His actions dont get any worse than his.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

:lol: Who came up with Jigly butt? That is funny :lol:

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Who is the biggest Dumb jiggly butt

"fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    winslow is probably done for the season , again . smith didn't smoke or even have any pot

He is the laughing stock of the NFL and the country!

Got busted with a fake dick, and 5 viles of dried piss. I don't care if he ever gets busted with anything ever, he will look like a drug user for the rest of his NFL career.

And he makes the Vikings look stupid for having drafted him, and for having him on the team!

So I call Onterrio the biggest horses a** in the NFL, if not the USA. Think about how many Packer fans are laughing at us, and the jokes we will here for years because he is this stupid!

He is a distraction to a team that is trying to put together a superbowl run. What is the first thing that New England looks for in a player, how smart they are! Do you think that they would accept this from their players? It's all about the team! That is why they have rings, and we do not!

We were all laughing at the Packer's because their offseason was getting worse and worse. Now Onterrio and Kelly Campbell have taken the best offseason (in my opinion)the Vikings have ever had, and made us the laughing stock of the country!

Tice get a pair of balls, and release them both! The team does not need the distraction.

Make a deal with Buffalo for Travis Henry, and let him and Bennett fight it out for the starting job. Campbell is only the 5th wide out at best, get rid of him. I do not care if he is Daunte's cousin, Daunte is making 10,000,000.00 a year, get over it!

Had to vent!

Tice, would be second on the list of biggest horses a**. Then it would be Winslow!
    once a loser always a loser , yeah it's too bad that no one has ever made a full recovery from any thing :roll: .

to punish criminal we should start chopping off hands and feet to teach these guys that there is no turning back . that way you'd know who's the real losers , the guys with no hands and feet.

look as far as i can tell he's done nothing wrong , untill he gets a dirty test he's ok in my book . theres no way he's using this "wizzanator" .

He had a chance to stay clean after he was suspended for 4 games last year. You do not have something with you like a whizzanator unless you are trying to hide something!

Here is an example for you on some people never learning.
    Michael Jackson gets accused of raping a little boy. he buys off the family, and gets out of the trouble. He continues to sleep with little boys in his bed (a 45 year old man), and gets charged again!

even if he did not do it! If he goes to jail, it is his own fault!

If you are worried about people having their rights violated, then you should start supporting the people that are being fired by their employers for smoking tabacco on their own time and in their own homes.

This is a taking away somebodies rights!

Smith already busted twice for weed, and then getting caught with something that masks the use is not an enjustice it is common since that he has a problem, one that the Vikes do not need!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del Rio Guest

"whackthepack" wrote:
    winslow is probably done for the season , again . smith didn't smoke or even have any pot

Got busted with a fake dick, and 5 viles of dried piss. I don't care if he ever gets busted with anything ever, he will look like a drug user for the rest of his NFL career.

And he makes the Vikings look stupid for having drafted him, and for having him on the team!

So I call Onterrio the biggest horses a** in the NFL, if not the USA. Think about how many Packer fans are laughing at us, and the jokes we will here for years because he is this stupid!

He is a distraction to a team that is trying to put together a superbowl run. What is the first thing that New England looks for in a player, how smart they are! Do you think that they would accept this from their players? It's all about the team! That is why they have rings, and we do not!

We were all laughing at the Packer's because their offseason was getting worse and worse. Now Onterrio and Kelly Campbell have taken the best offseason (in my opinion)the Vikings have ever had, and made us the laughing stock of the country!

Tice get a pair of balls, and release them both! The team does not need the distraction.

Make a deal with Buffalo for Travis Henry, and let him and Bennett fight it out for the starting job. Campbell is only the 5th wide out at best, get rid of him. I do not care if he is Daunte's cousin, Daunte is making 10,000,000.00 a year, get over it!

Had to vent!

Tice, would be second on the list of biggest horses a**. Then it would be Winslow!
    once a loser always a loser , yeah it's too bad that no one has ever made a full recovery from any thing :roll: .

to punish criminal we should start chopping off hands and feet to teach these guys that there is no turning back . that way you'd know who's the real losers , the guys with no hands and feet.

look as far as i can tell he's done nothing wrong , untill he gets a dirty test he's ok in my book . theres no way he's using this "wizzanator" .

If you were a known murderer and you were carrying around a kit to clean up a murder It wouldn't be shrugged off. LOL. If he had made a full recovery he would not be involved on any level with drugs.

Besides the thing is used to pass a drug screen, which should be illegal, but at the very least it is extreemly dishonest. I heard on ESPN radio this morning the thing doesn't even come with dried urine. You have to go out and find some, he had some.

Is he guilty of smoking pot this time? Nope. Is he an idiot for even being involved in something like this? YES. And that is enough to kick his ass to the curb.

We took a risk on him drafting him. He was let go by Ten. Because of what? Drug abuse. We took a chance on him gave him a shot. That alone should have been enough for him to make an honest attempt to seperate himself from the situation. Nope he gets busted one of which gets him a suspention and the looming possibility of a year off from football.

And yeah we were dissapointed, but we still kept him around. Now this happens. Burn me once baby. This guy is a joke. He thinks he is untouchable, and I can see he is clearly running out of chances. He needs to fly the straight and narrow as he should have been doing. But nope I'm the S.O.D I have rocks in my ears and I can carry around a contraption that is used to mask drug tests, even though I am on thin ice for drug abuse and my history shows time and time again that I have lost a lot due to weed.

Dissapointment to me, he shouldn't be representing the best football team.

PurpleElf Guest

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:

Had to vent!

once a loser always a loser , yeah it's too bad that no one has ever made a full recovery from any thing roll .

If you were a known murderer and you were carrying around a kit to clean up a murder It wouldn't be shrugged off. LOL. If he had made a full recovery he would not be involved on any level with drugs.

Besides the thing is used to pass a drug screen, which should be illegal, but at the very least it is extreemly dishonest. I heard on ESPN radio this morning the thing doesn't even come with dried urine. You have to go out and find some, he had some.

Is he guilty of smoking pot this time? Nope. Is he an idiot for even being involved in something like this? YES. And that is enough to kick his ass to the curb.

We took a risk on him drafting him. He was let go by Ten. Because of what? Drug abuse. We took a chance on him gave him a shot. That alone should have been enough for him to make an honest attempt to seperate himself from the situation. Nope he gets busted one of which gets him a suspention and the looming possibility of a year off from football.

And yeah we were dissapointed, but we still kept him around. Now this happens. Burn me once baby. This guy is a joke. He thinks he is untouchable, and I can see he is clearly running out of chances. He needs to fly the straight and narrow as he should have been doing. But nope I'm the S.O.D I have rocks in my ears and I can carry around a contraption that is used to mask drug tests, even though I am on thin ice for drug abuse and my history shows time and time again that I have lost a lot due to weed.

Dissapointment to me, he shouldn't be representing the best football team.
    Im with ya on that one Del Rio, how many chances does the man gotta screw up before he finally just gets it. I personally dont have a problem with marijuana, but the NFL says you cant smoke weed while you play in its league, so just quit for a couple years make a couple million, retire then smoke all the gonja you can handle. It's just unfathomable to me why you would risk all that just to get high.

Sad SOD Sad......

Del Rio Guest

What's great is it isn't just against the NFL policy it is against the law. And by merley being sheltered by the NFL it seems some people think they are above the law.

On a side note I read this about Winslow and what one of the Browns people said about him.

"It was quite a picture when Romeo and I went to visit him," he said. "You go into the intensive care unit and you see people clinging to life with hoses and wires and people on death's door, and here's this stallion of an athlete laying in the bed next to these people.

Just made me laugh.

zimtwister is offline Coach

would your boss give you these chances? nope. dump him and kc. they can go to the raiders and smoke all the reefer they want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I dunno, I still think buying a high powered motorcycle despite there being a clause in your contract, refusing to take lessons and attempting to do tricks at 35-40mph in a parking lot is about as preventable an accident as you can get.

They both deserve whatever is coming to them.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Anybody who wears cheese on their head
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    :lol: Who came up with Jigly butt? That is funny :lol:
    We have word censors in place here.

For example: if you type the "S" word, you see "pooh".

If you type a$$ (replace the $$ with 2 S's) you get "jiggly butt"

We can set it to whatever we want. We could even put Favre on the censor list. And everytime you postes a message his name in it we could have it read, "pathetic, over-the-hill, sedated, bum"! :lol:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast