Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Who is the biggest Dumb Ass

Can,t make up my mind who has the lesser I.Q. What do you guys think?
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

Re: Who is the biggest Dumb jiggly butt

winslow is probably done for the season , again . smith didn't smoke or even have any pot

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

Wish TO was up there hate him the most. Went with Winslow though.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Well for T.O. do a write in vote lol.
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

Re: Who is the biggest Dumb Ass

Are you kidding me? Smith hands down. Winslow had an accident. Smith should have been trying to stay 100 yards away from anything pot or drug related. This situation was 100% under his control. Dumb. Simply dumb.
    Even babies know the difference.

Re: Who is the biggest Dumb Ass

Should have added ol' Kelly Campbell to the poll.
    Even babies know the difference.

MNVikingGangsta Guest

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    Are you kidding me? Smith hands down. Winslow had an accident. Smith should have been trying to stay 100 yards away from anything pot or drug related. This situation was 100% under his control. Dumb. Simply dumb.
    winslow could have not got on the motorcycle as his contract says he can't. so he was just in control as onterrio. onterrio probably won't get suspended and winslow will miss time. i'd have to go with winslow

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

Winslow was trying tricks on his motorcylce going 40 in a parking lot. Yes it was an accident but he could of easly prevented it by following his contract. Also when he said he was a mother****** soldier that was pretty stupid to and he could of stopped himself on that one.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    winslow is probably done for the season , again . smith didn't smoke or even have any pot

He is the laughing stock of the NFL and the country!

Got busted with a fake dick, and 5 viles of dried piss. I don't care if he ever gets busted with anything ever, he will look like a drug user for the rest of his NFL career.

And he makes the Vikings look stupid for having drafted him, and for having him on the team!

So I call Onterrio the biggest horses a** in the NFL, if not the USA. Think about how many Packer fans are laughing at us, and the jokes we will here for years because he is this stupid!

He is a distraction to a team that is trying to put together a superbowl run. What is the first thing that New England looks for in a player, how smart they are! Do you think that they would accept this from their players? It's all about the team! That is why they have rings, and we do not!

We were all laughing at the Packer's because their offseason was getting worse and worse. Now Onterrio and Kelly Campbell have taken the best offseason (in my opinion)the Vikings have ever had, and made us the laughing stock of the country!

Tice get a pair of balls, and release them both! The team does not need the distraction.

Make a deal with Buffalo for Travis Henry, and let him and Bennett fight it out for the starting job. Campbell is only the 5th wide out at best, get rid of him. I do not care if he is Daunte's cousin, Daunte is making 10,000,000.00 a year, get over it!

Had to vent!

Tice, would be second on the list of biggest horses a**. Then it would be Winslow!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:

He is the laughing stock of the NFL and the country!

Got busted with a fake dick, and 5 viles of dried piss. I don't care if he ever gets busted with anything ever, he will look like a drug user for the rest of his NFL career.

And he makes the Vikings look stupid for having drafted him, and for having him on the team!

So I call Onterrio the biggest horses a** in the NFL, if not the USA. Think about how many Packer fans are laughing at us, and the jokes we will here for years because he is this stupid!

He is a distraction to a team that is trying to put together a superbowl run. What is the first thing that New England looks for in a player, how smart they are! Do you think that they would accept this from their players? It's all about the team! That is why they have rings, and we do not!

We were all laughing at the Packer's because their offseason was getting worse and worse. Now Onterrio and Kelly Campbell have taken the best offseason (in my opinion)the Vikings have ever had, and made us the laughing stock of the country!

Tice get a pair of balls, and release them both! The team does not need the distraction.

Make a deal with Buffalo for Travis Henry, and let him and Bennett fight it out for the starting job. Campbell is only the 5th wide out at best, get rid of him. I do not care if he is Daunte's cousin, Daunte is making 10,000,000.00 a year, get over it!

Had to vent!

Tice, would be second on the list of biggest horses a**. Then it would be Winslow!
    once a loser always a loser , yeah it's too bad that no one has ever made a full recovery from any thing :roll: .

to punish criminal we should start chopping off hands and feet to teach these guys that there is no turning back . that way you'd know who's the real losers , the guys with no hands and feet.

look as far as i can tell he's done nothing wrong , untill he gets a dirty test he's ok in my book . theres no way he's using this "wizzanator" .

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast