Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

who is the better duo?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ItalianStallion

Buck if Daunte has to throw the ball away, it is because his WRs are not open. Not because he can't make reads or anything. He obviously has to make all his reads to decide that it is better to throw it away than into coverage.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Itallionstallion,

I have to disagree. If you listen to the announcers on the
    radio or listen and watch the televised games, you'll hear all game
    long and see on replays ........receivers wide open and he doesn't
    see them. The announcers comment on it every single game. His ability to see the open receiver is terrible and its a fact.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

who is the better duo?

How about we just fire him and then we can all ride on gus' shoulders for the next 10 years and see how far that gets us? For pete's sake why can't you guys find something good to argue about like how many times we can sack favre this year instead of all the things wrong with our QB!!!!

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

who is the better duo?

how bout how many picks favre will throw to us this year? i say 7 total just to us.
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

who is the better duo?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by owensforpres

how bout how many picks favre will throw to us this year? i say 7 total just to us.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456