Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

who is the better duo?

ok if she would have stated the whole convo. she would have said that i said our corners can't handle mcnabb throwin to t.o. and the eagles d is far better then ours, i never said mcnabb and t.o. were better then culpepper/moss
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

who is the better duo?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Favre to who? Now that is a biased opinion if i've ever seen one. Yea McNabb isn't that great but he is clutch and can carry his team to a win even with college receivers on his roster. And that's a lot to be said for. And Tundra Man! I know that's a bet even you aren't willing to put up...That Favre to Javon Walker is going to be better than Culpepper to Moss. gimme a break! notice I had to say his whole name as noone probably knows who he is....

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

who is the better duo?

haha... bull crap you did too!!! well actually you said that McNabb is better the Daunte... which is just so not right

who is the better duo?

btw eagles lost both starting corners in FA and won't be nearly as effective on D in my personal opinion. We shut down TO last year in the DOME! with a better QB throwing him the ball and worse corners than we have this year

who is the better duo?

1 more thing....we shut down mostly all the teams that ran the west coast offense last year. seattle, KC, san Fran...

tice even said he was begging to play the eagles last year and that the only team he was afraid to play were the rams

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

who is the better duo?

the rams... ha they aren't even anything anymore, faulk who??? we should worry about the eagles they will be a team to watch this year. as for the favre/walker combo.... c'mon dude favre's done he should have retired before he makes a fool of himself and loses his respect
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

who is the better duo?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by owensforpres

ok if she would have stated the whole convo. she would have said that i said our corners can't handle mcnabb throwin to t.o. and the eagles d is far better then ours, i never said mcnabb and t.o. were better then culpepper/moss
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The Hapless Eagles let their two pro-bowl corners go this offseason, they've untested young punks back there named Lito and Sheldon. There's no reason to think they will be anything special either. The Vikings on the other hand invested in a fine cover corner.

Watch for the Eagles defense to implode and give up a 100 more points next year with won't be mitigated a bit by a slightly increased offense.
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

who is the better duo?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by triedandtruevikesfan

haha... bull crap you did too!!! well actually you said that McNabb is better the Daunte... which is just so not right

Not exactly, I stated Fatkid was clearly superior to McNabb as a passer, which was of course the question. In other areas McNabb is better, but for the one under consideration it's no contest.

Overall I'd rather have Fatkid, but who knows--I could be wrong. McNabb does win games--but I kinda got a feeling if the Eagles defense can't keep him in it he's done for. Fatkid can play the shootout game, McNabb is helpless if you have to light up the scoreboard.

If I had them both, on any given sunday Fatkid would start for me, but I might put McNabb in for a crucial drive in a close game. Kind of like the Woodley/Strock situation the Dolphins had in the early eighties.
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

who is the better duo?

Cullpepper and Moss is the best combo

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

who is the better duo?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by vikings_fan66

Cullpepper and Moss is the best combo

Since a "duo" is generally dependent on how well the two players produce together, I find it hard for anyone to beat the Culpepper-Moss connection. Maybe the only rivals are montana/young-rice or Manning-Harrison. In my opinion, TO will not be any better next season than when he had Garcia passing.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast