Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

who is the better duo?

K guys, help me solve a debate. My boyfriend and I have been going back and forth on this one... (keep in my we are both vike fans) Who is better? Daunte/Moss or McNabb/T.O? He thinks that they are gonna kill us. I pointed out that Moss showed T.O. up last year and he said it was just because Garcia was throwing to him. Am I biased or realistic in thinking that Daunte and Moss will dominate the field in that game?

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

who is the better duo?

Daunte/Moss that is the real deal, and whose identity philly would love to steal.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

who is the better duo?

nobody even knows if McNabb and T.O. will work good together. Eveyone knows how well daunte and randy work together.
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

Big Daddy is offline Starter

who is the better duo?

Hands Down Daunte/Moss!
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

who is the better duo?

I'd take McNabb over Culpepper, but Moss over T.O. Overall I'd rather take our combo over the Eagles.

bennett23 is offline Waterboy

who is the better duo?

The only combo that might be better than moss and c pep is the guys from indy.
    Million

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

who is the better duo?

I know this is a "debate" but we have nothing to compare to....We haven't seen the chemistry of McNabb and T.O. so it's hard to say. Plus Daunte throws a better deep ball than Mcnabb. mcNabb is a proven winner and Daunte has yet to prove he is a winner especially at MCNabb's level...McNabb has never had a good receiver to throw the ball to so It's really a ghost argument at this point...but if i had to put money on someone! I'd put my money on Culpepper to Moss. This is just because Daunte has a better deep ball than McNabb and if Moss is challenged in any way, there is noone on this planet who can show him up...Hasn't happened yet and won't happen ever.....

who is the better duo?

Yeah I know that we haven't seen them together yet. That is one of his points, but I still think that we have the advantage. I personally (maybe just biased) like C-Pepp better the McNabb.

who is the better duo?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by triedandtruevikesfan

K guys, help me solve a debate. My boyfriend and I have been going back and forth on this one... (keep in my we are both vike fans) Who is better? Daunte/Moss or McNabb/T.O? He thinks that they are gonna kill us. I pointed out that Moss showed T.O. up last year and he said it was just because Garcia was throwing to him. Am I biased or realistic in thinking that Daunte and Moss will dominate the field in that game?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It's not even close, FatKid and Thug are by far superior to McNabb and Owens as a passing duo--it's not even close. For one thing, McNabb is not going to help TOs stats one bit, he's not only a significantly worse passer than Garcia, with a lifetime average of 6.16 yrds/att he's the least efficient starting QB (passing) in the league--and worse than quite a few back-ups. As a matter of fact, if you look through the record books, it's damned deadly difficult to find anyone with a yrds/att ratio that horrific in any reasonable number of attempts. Scott Brunner (early eighties Giants QB) was *almost* as bad, and Bobby Douglass (Early Seventies Bears QB) was a worse passer--though a superior runner.

McNabb gains a few points for clutch performance and leadership though, as he done tattoed on the hide of every noble Packer fan twice last season. It seems FatKid is a little shaky at times, and with all the acrimony that been coming out of the Vikings lockerrom the past five years you gotta figure a more forceful personality could have straightened things out. I have no reason to think Fatkid is anything but of sterling character like McNabb though.

However, McNabb is helpless in a shootout, and Fatkid knows very well how to play that game.

The Thug changed the way the very game is played, he dominates his position like no one else in football. TO is just another reciever who wouldn't be rememebreed all that well if he didn't make such a display of himself every time he got in the endzone. He's more likely to be remembered for those antics than anything he accomplished on a football field, and surly or not, Thug will be going to the Hall of Fame on the first ballot.

However the best passing duo next year will be Favre and Javon Walker. That that to the bank.
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

who is the better duo?

FatKid and Thug... LOL... that is too funny

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast