Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    parsongeorge is offline Starter

Who is the alcoholic and addicted to pain killers???

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    You're right.. he's not. He is the only player to play after having almost 3 feet of intestines removed, though. Brett did have a drinking problem.. and how long was that? Oh yeah 10 YEARS AGO! Since the moment Brett manned up, admitted his problem, and did something about it, he hasn't been anything but the greatest team player you could ask for. Moss keeps showing everyone what he is.. a selfish, crybaby, thug who folds or get hurt in every big game the Vikes are in. Remember the 98 championship game against the Falcons? Where was Moss then? Nursing a tiny injury. He wishes he was half the man Favre is.
    That billboard hurts my feelings!
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

"Primetime42" wrote:
    "XTAP59" wrote:
    "Primetime42" wrote:
    "XTAP59" wrote:
    "JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    You're right I am ahead.. like the picture in my signature, I believe the score is 3-0 Packers. In my post I said "almost 3 feet." Randy Moss only shows up when things are going well, and I don't think he did anything the second half of that Falcons game. And last, my point about Brett's drinking problem being 10 years ago is that he actually did something called maturing. Randy never did that. He keeps doing idiotic things. But he's a great guy, right? Beating up women is really manly and tough. I go to Marshall University, and you'd think people would love him here, but everyone that has met him hates him.
    I happen to know people who went to Marshal when Moss attended there. Thet all loved him. the entire school did. The entire area did. And they still do today. In fact, he still does considerable charitable work in his hometown of Rand for children and assorted hospitals.
    You, are just spreading terrible lies. You have lost al credibility.
    They all do charity work.

Of course Marshall loves him. He and Pennington put them on the map after not having a program due to the tragedy in 1976.
    And that is why I replied to johnnyboy when he said everyone there hates him.......
    Yea, but I think it's a bad example because the fact that they resurrected that program means that Moss (and Pennington) could have done anything short of murder in West Virginia and still be loved by fans of the Herd. :lol:
    How is that a bad example. johnnyboy said the people there hate Moss. It is quite the opposite. The people in Rand and surrounding Marshal university love Moss. It is a perfect example as it disproves johnnyboys knee jerk statement.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Primetime42 is offline Rookie

"XTAP59" wrote:
    "Primetime42" wrote:
    "XTAP59" wrote:
    "Primetime42" wrote:
    "XTAP59" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlood92
    You're right I am ahead.. like the picture in my signature, I believe the score is 3-0 Packers. In my post I said "almost 3 feet." Randy Moss only shows up when things are going well, and I don't think he did anything the second half of that Falcons game. And last, my point about Brett's drinking problem being 10 years ago is that he actually did something called maturing. Randy never did that. He keeps doing idiotic things. But he's a great guy, right? Beating up women is really manly and tough. I go to Marshall University, and you'd think people would love him here, but everyone that has met him hates him.
    I happen to know people who went to Marshal when Moss attended there. Thet all loved him. the entire school did. The entire area did. And they still do today. In fact, he still does considerable charitable work in his hometown of Rand for children and assorted hospitals.
    You, are just spreading terrible lies. You have lost al credibility.
    They all do charity work.

Of course Marshall loves him. He and Pennington put them on the map after not having a program due to the tragedy in 1976.
    And that is why I replied to johnnyboy when he said everyone there hates him.......
    Yea, but I think it's a bad example because the fact that they resurrected that program means that Moss (and Pennington) could have done anything short of murder in West Virginia and still be loved by fans of the Herd. :lol:
    How is that a bad example. johnnyboy said the people there hate Moss. It is quite the opposite. The people in Rand and surrounding Marshal university love Moss. It is a perfect example as it disproves johnnyboys knee jerk statement.
    Ah, I got you.

Sorry bout that, I didn't exactly read when he said they hated him. I just say you saying people loved him. I just sorted through his drivel.

My apologies for not being able to read idiot. ops:
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345