Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Who is the alcoholic and addicted to pain killers???

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Favre was addicted to a legal drug used for pain, saught help, admitted it, and got it...

Moss ran over a cop and is a druggie as well, only his are illegal.... whats your point here?
    Favre also was scamming doctors in receiving prescriptions from several of them thus upping his dosage. At that very moment, what Favre did was illegal and is considered a felony and at that time, the drugs he was taking, because he acquired them illegally, was an illegal drug as well.
    Favre is also a recovering alcoholic. No shame in that. Just saying it.

About Moss. You are incorrect about the cop. Your judgement is clouded with hatred towards the man. The "Cop" was actually a meter maid type and she wasn't run over. In fact, she jumped on the hood of Moss' car when he failed to yield the right of way to another vehicle. He received a simple traffic violation, (just a ticket). And, concerning the drug charge, oh yea, he was acquitted on that charge.

But, hey, you still haven't answered my question from the previous thread. Why not?

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

JohnnyBlood92 is offline Training Camp

He beat up his girlfriend.. thats enough info for me to think he's a scumbag.
    [img:d10b46c8b8]http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/billboard-gb3mn0.jpg[/img:d10b46c8b8]
    "The Green Bay Packers have never lost a football game. They just ran out of time."

-Vince Lombardi

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    This comparison was only made out of jelousy. There is no comparison at all really. I like how people on here are STILL backing up their own player who WALKED OUT on them on Sunday. Thats fine with me. I just this this thread was uncalled for and rediculous... the point was only to prove the greatness of Favre and the punk attitude of Moss????

did you ever think there is a REASON the media prefers one of the other?
    Could it be that Moss made the media and experts look like fools and now they have a vendetta against him? Methinks so.

And, I'm still waiting for you to answer my question.........

"mrdrae" wrote:
    The media is all over Favre because of all of his acheivements on the field. What has randy accomplished besides receiveing for over 1000 yards in each of his seasons? Where is he at clutch time late in the season?
    Randy Moss in his short career so far, has had the best start then any receiver in the history of the NFL. Including Jerry Rice. Moss in Sundays game caught one TD, a pretty good catch at that, and also had another 68 yard TD called back due to a penalty on the O line. That was pretty clutch to me.

I guess you can ask the same question about Favre last season. Why did they lose to the Eagles in the playoffs. Hey, it was clutch time but they lost. How come?

Oh yea, because it is a team sport and although both players excel at their respected positions, they do not play both offense and defense. They can only control what happens when they are on the field. It is not Moss' fault that the defense couldn't stop Washington just as it wasn't Favre's fault when Philly converted on the infamous 4th and 26 play. Favre wasn't playing defense. Either was Moss. Your point is completely moot.

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    What a low blow.. I'd like to see you play professional football after the surgery Favre had. I can't believe the webby lets this thread stay open..
    What does Favre's surgery have to do with this thread?

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    You're right.. he's not. He is the only player to play after having almost 3 feet of intestines removed, though. Brett did have a drinking problem.. and how long was that? Oh yeah 10 YEARS AGO! Since the moment Brett manned up, admitted his problem, and did something about it, he hasn't been anything but the greatest team player you could ask for. Moss keeps showing everyone what he is.. a selfish, crybaby, thug who folds or get hurt in every big game the Vikes are in. Remember the 98 championship game against the Falcons? Where was Moss then? Nursing a tiny injury. He wishes he was half the man Favre is.
    Moss has played in the NFL for seven seasons now. This is the first year he has missed game time. Your remark about Moss being hurt in every big game the Vikes have ever been in. Do your research before you post your garbage. You look like a packer backer when you post such drivel.

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    You're right I am ahead.. like the picture in my signature, I believe the score is 3-0 Packers. In my post I said "almost 3 feet." Randy Moss only shows up when things are going well, and I don't think he did anything the second half of that Falcons game. And last, my point about Brett's drinking problem being 10 years ago is that he actually did something called maturing. Randy never did that. He keeps doing idiotic things. But he's a great guy, right? Beating up women is really manly and tough. I go to Marshall University, and you'd think people would love him here, but everyone that has met him hates him.
    I happen to know people who went to Marshal when Moss attended there. Thet all loved him. the entire school did. The entire area did. And they still do today. In fact, he still does considerable charitable work in his hometown of Rand for children and assorted hospitals.
    You, are just spreading terrible lies. You have lost al credibility.

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    Wow what a great comeback.. "Only one of those trophies was won in the past decade." Ok so we can say we're still winning 1-0??
    Hey, this kid is only 13 years old. He hijacked his dads laptop and soon as he gets home Johnny boy is gonna get a whopping.

Primetime42 is offline Rookie

"XTAP59" wrote:
    "JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    You're right I am ahead.. like the picture in my signature, I believe the score is 3-0 Packers. In my post I said "almost 3 feet." Randy Moss only shows up when things are going well, and I don't think he did anything the second half of that Falcons game. And last, my point about Brett's drinking problem being 10 years ago is that he actually did something called maturing. Randy never did that. He keeps doing idiotic things. But he's a great guy, right? Beating up women is really manly and tough. I go to Marshall University, and you'd think people would love him here, but everyone that has met him hates him.
    I happen to know people who went to Marshal when Moss attended there. Thet all loved him. the entire school did. The entire area did. And they still do today. In fact, he still does considerable charitable work in his hometown of Rand for children and assorted hospitals.
    You, are just spreading terrible lies. You have lost al credibility.
    They all do charity work.

Of course Marshall loves him. He and Pennington put them on the map after not having a program due to the tragedy in 1976.
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

JohnnyBlood92 is offline Training Camp

I don't have time to respond to every post that xtap wrote, but Marshall was winning national championships before Moss got there. Ever heard of Troy Brown. Also, Favre's surgery has everything to do with this thread. I was talking about the events that eventually led to his pain killer addiction. It's not as if he started popping Vicadin just to get high.
    [img:d10b46c8b8]http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/billboard-gb3mn0.jpg[/img:d10b46c8b8]
    "The Green Bay Packers have never lost a football game. They just ran out of time."

-Vince Lombardi

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast