Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

Who is the alcoholic and addicted to pain killers???

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    What a low blow.. I'd like to see you play professional football after the surgery Favre had. I can't believe the webby lets this thread stay open..
    That's right, I forgot Brett Favre is the only player in NFL history to play football after having surgery.

JohnnyBlood92 is offline Training Camp

You're right.. he's not. He is the only player to play after having almost 3 feet of intestines removed, though. Brett did have a drinking problem.. and how long was that? Oh yeah 10 YEARS AGO! Since the moment Brett manned up, admitted his problem, and did something about it, he hasn't been anything but the greatest team player you could ask for. Moss keeps showing everyone what he is.. a selfish, crybaby, thug who folds or get hurt in every big game the Vikes are in. Remember the 98 championship game against the Falcons? Where was Moss then? Nursing a tiny injury. He wishes he was half the man Favre is.
    [img:d10b46c8b8]http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/billboard-gb3mn0.jpg[/img:d10b46c8b8]
    "The Green Bay Packers have never lost a football game. They just ran out of time."

-Vince Lombardi

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    You're right.. he's not. He is the only player to play after having almost 3 feet of intestines removed, though. Brett did have a drinking problem.. and how long was that? Oh yeah 10 YEARS AGO! Since the moment Brett manned up, admitted his problem, and did something about it, he hasn't been anything but the greatest team player you could ask for. Moss keeps showing everyone what he is.. a selfish, crybaby, thug who folds or get hurt in every big game the Vikes are in. Remember the 98 championship game against the Falcons? Where was Moss then? Nursing a tiny injury. He wishes he was half the man Favre is.
    Dude quit while you're ahead the number keeps magically going up in each of your posts. (2 1/2, now 3 feet of intestines). What do you have them mounted in a frame in you house?

Keep spitting out lies no one will take you serious. Moss torched the Falcons D with a TD in that 1998 game. BTW he was a rookie, look up Mr. God's rookie numbers.

And Moss not showing up for big games. Are you kidding me? Look at his MNF stats or stats when he's on National TV. Not like Bretty hasn't thrown 6 INT's in a Playoff game. OR how bout his last pass of last season. That was a beautiful throw.

And answer me this. In another thread you said Moss got in trouble for beating up his girlfriend while at FSU so that made him a big troublemaker. Then you have the balls to say this, "Brett did have a drinking problem.. and how long was that? Oh yeah 10 YEARS AGO!"

You're right I am ahead.. like the picture in my signature, I believe the score is 3-0 Packers. In my post I said "almost 3 feet." Randy Moss only shows up when things are going well, and I don't think he did anything the second half of that Falcons game. And last, my point about Brett's drinking problem being 10 years ago is that he actually did something called maturing. Randy never did that. He keeps doing idiotic things. But he's a great guy, right? Beating up women is really manly and tough. I go to Marshall University, and you'd think people would love him here, but everyone that has met him hates him.
    [img:d10b46c8b8]http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/billboard-gb3mn0.jpg[/img:d10b46c8b8]
    "The Green Bay Packers have never lost a football game. They just ran out of time."

-Vince Lombardi

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"Toss2Moss84" wrote:
    "JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    Dude quit while you're ahead the number keeps magically going up in each of your posts. (2 1/2, now 3 feet of intestines). What do you have them mounted in a frame in you house?

Keep spitting out lies no one will take you serious. Moss torched the Falcons D with a TD in that 1998 game. BTW he was a rookie, look up Mr. God's rookie numbers.

And Moss not showing up for big games. Are you kidding me? Look at his MNF stats or stats when he's on National TV. Not like Bretty hasn't thrown 6 INT's in a Playoff game. OR how bout his last pass of last season. That was a beautiful throw.

And answer me this. In another thread you said Moss got in trouble for beating up his girlfriend while at FSU so that made him a big troublemaker. Then you have the balls to say this, "Brett did have a drinking problem.. and how long was that? Oh yeah 10 YEARS AGO!"
    listen once an alcoholic always an alcoholic didn't Farve like try to run over a tree while he was driving drunk? And doesn't like to rip sinks out of the wall when he's drunk?
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

JoeMama is offline Starter

You know what?....This is kind of turning into a "my dad can beat up your dad" kind of debate.
    It's getting silly and pointless.
    Both guys are human and far from being saints.
    Both guys use/used chemicals.
    Both guys have been involved in domestic incidents involving their wives or girlfriends.
    Both guys are football Gods.
    Both guys should be judged on their talents and not the mistakes they've made in their personal lives.

I really get tired of reading pissing contests like this, because they never go anywhere good.

You guys really are pathetic. Can you even personally attack Favre about something that happened in the past decade?? I didn't think so. Instead of discussing the games, or even what this post was originally about, you turn it around on Brett Favre!! How about we stick to the topic??

-Vince Lombardi

I agree, JoeMama, and I'm still laughing because of your avatar. Friggin' hilarious!

-Vince Lombardi

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    You guys really are pathetic. Can you even personally attack Favre about something that happened in the past decade?? I didn't think so. Instead of discussing the games, or even what this post was originally about, you turn it around on Brett Favre!! How about we stick to the topic??
    Speaking of staying in the past decade, only one of those trophies was won in the past decade...and the 10 year time limit is almost over for that one as well. Also your last post bragging about the 3 SBs is not sticking to the topic as well...talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!! :argue:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Wow what a great comeback.. "Only one of those trophies was won in the past decade." Ok so we can say we're still winning 1-0??

-Vince Lombardi

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast