Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PhillyVikes is offline Starter

Who actually goes to games?

I live in Philly so I watch all the games on NFL ticket but i'm going to the game in Philly this year cant wait!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"briboy75" wrote:
    i love going to games. i try to go to one a year. you do miss some things when you are there that you get on tv
    It's true that you miss some things when you're at the dome..., but there are so many advantages of going to the game. The atmosphere is unbelievable (at least where I sit). I don't think I've ever got hoarse from sitting at home and watching the game.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

never cause im only 15 and i live in pennsylvania im hoping my uncle could take me up this season
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

I've never gone to a minnesota vikings game. I wish i could but sadly i live in Florida and my parents are kinda low on money so there is no way we could pay for a plane ticket and everything else. But i watch every game on TV. Thats the best I can do.

I would love to go to a game.....but i have lived in canada my whole life except this year......i am going to school in a bordering state school and hope to see a game at ssome point before i graduate

Moss Deep is offline Rookie

Travelled over 2 years ago to see Mike Vick run through our defence all day long. Awesome experience even if the result didn't go as i wanted. Will do it again in a year or two.
    Yo quiero pancakes. Donnes-moi pancakes. Click-click-bloody-click pancakes!

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

the dome is great, i've been to many events there, including 2 vikes games... the atmosphere is just awesome
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

jiggyjack is offline Rookie

i am lucky enough to have season ticket. they are expensive and the parking sucks. but there is nothing like being there for the game. especially prime time games. and you always gotta get there for the party on the plaza.

Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

Have 4 season tickets. My wife, kids, and I are very passionate about our Viking games. The dome is nice with kids, but we must have an upgrade. Now with kids I realize there are not enough rest rooms, concessions etc.

Jiggy....forget the plaza...the real tailgate party is Washington Ave. (when the kids stay with Grandma and Grandpa) ccasion5:

sig courtesy of PPE

Ryno is offline Rookie

I also make it to about one game a year, I used to go to 3-4 games a year more when I lived in ST. Paul. ahhh the good ol' days!
    I'll be taking the road trip to Houston for the vikes game this year, hopefully there will be a good amount of Minnesota fans in attendance.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast