Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the 6?

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Who are the 6?

6 Minnesota Vikings Want Brad Childress Fired, Who Could It Be?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/515046-report-6-vikings-want-brad-childress-fired-who-could-it-be?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_ campaign=br_vikings#page/2

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Who are the 6?

marstc09 wrote:
    6 Minnesota Vikings Want Brad Childress Fired, Who Could It Be?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/515046-report-6-vikings-want-brad-childress-fired-who-could-it-be?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_ campaign=br_vikings#page/2
    My guess-

Allen
    Favre
    Harvin
    Hutch
    Winfield
    Williams

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

See! You do like the Bleacher Report when you want to.

BTW, there's a lot more than 6. You need to listen to ESPN radio more.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

There are 6 who talked.

I guarantee there are a hell of a lot more.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

Honestly, I don't care. I still hate my position coach from HS and my HC from college. I call piling on and Bull Shit by the press. I understand there are issues...but, how many people "liked" Jimmy Johnson, Bill Parcells, Vince Lombardi, George Halas...etc.! Don't mistake the comment/question to a comparison to those great coaches.

In fact, ask yourself, "do I like my CEO?" If the answer is no, do you not work hard when you go to work? Have some fucking pride Vikings...shut your mouths and play ball for US, the people that actually pay you.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

MaxVike wrote:
    Honestly, I don't care. I still hate my position coach from HS and my HC from college. I call piling on and Bull Shit by the press. I understand there are issues...but, how many people "liked" Jimmy Johnson, Bill Parcells, Vince Lombardi, George Halas...etc.! Don't mistake the comment/question to a comparison to those great coaches.

In fact, ask yourself, "do I like my CEO?" If the answer is no, do you not work hard when you go to work? Have some fucking pride Vikings...shut your mouths and play ball for US, the people that actually pay you.
    Umm, what you are forgetting is respect.

Players may not always like their coach, but if the respect him & buy into what he's selling, they'll play for him.

Lombardi had a lot of players who didn't like him, but they sure as hell respected him.

That's the difference. Very few, if any, players actually respect him.

The brunt of what I'm hearing though, is what I've thought for years. Players are saying his football acumen is minimal. In other words, we have a HC knows literally jackshit about football, yet he's trying to teach it.

Thus the OL & it's scheme that they haven't been able to fix in 5 years for 1.

Birk knew it. That's why he left. Idiots shouldn't be teaching.

Winfield knew it.

Sharper knew it, but got blasted by fans here when he spoke up about it.

Moss knew it & Moss spoke up about it. Moss wanted out because of it.

Favre knows it also. Imagine a coach with limited football acumen trying to tell him how an offense should be run?

LOL!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

There's a huge difference between not liking your coach and "hate[ing]" your coach.

Like Max said, probably not that many people liked Parcells, Lombardi, etc. But I doubt one player would ever say to the media "I hate him" or "I know Childress doesn't have our back, why should we have his?"

Maxvike, where did you play your ball in college?

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

singersp wrote:
    MaxVike wrote:

Umm, what you are forgetting is respect.

Players may not always like their coach, but if the respect him & buy into what he's selling, they'll play for him.

Lombardi had a lot of players who didn't like him, but they sure as hell respected him.

That's the difference. Very few, if any, players actually respect him.

The brunt of what I'm hearing though, is what I've thought for years. Players are saying his football acumen is minimal. In other words, we have a HC knows literally jackshit about football, yet he's trying to teach it.

Thus the OL & it's scheme that they haven't been able to fix in 5 years for 1.

Birk knew it. That's why he left. Idiots shouldn't be teaching.

Winfield knew it.

Sharper knew it, but got blasted by fans here when he spoke up about it.

Moss knew it & Moss spoke up about it. Moss wanted out because of it.

Favre knows it also. Imagine a coach with limited football acumen trying to tell him how an offense should be run?

LOL!
    I'm not forgetting respect. And, not gonna argue point by point. I just think this is bullshit. I guess I look at it like Jared Allen and Pat Williams do... http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/107353163.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiU9PmP:QiUiD3aPc:_Yyc :aUycaEacyU

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

singersp wrote:
    See! You do like the Bleacher Report when you want to.

BTW, there's a lot more than 6. You need to listen to ESPN radio more.
    This bleacher report is nothing but an opinion to start a discussion. The real source came from the Chicago Sun Times and Sean Jensen. This thread is not being posted to prove a point. Big difference.

MaxVike wrote:

In fact, ask yourself, "do I like my CEO?"
    I do.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast