Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

Whittaker arrested!!!

from PFT.com

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
    POSTED 12:05 p.m. EDT, 2007

ANOTHER VIKINGS ARREST

After more than two months with no points in our Turd Watch "game," the Minnesota Vikings have definitely hit their midseason stride.

On Sunday, cornerback Cedric Griffin was arrested for disorderly conduct, stopping the "days without an arrest" counter from hitting the doomsday-inducing double digits.

Well, one of Cedric's teammates has enabled us to push the number from "4" back to "0."

Our friends at KFAN radio in Minneapolis tell us that cornerback Ronyell Whitaker was arrested for DUI and careless driving early Thursday morning.
    The Hennepin County jail roster confirms it.
    Whitaker posted $50 in bail money, and his initial court appearance will occur on May 2.

For the Vikings, it's six more points in Turd Watch -- three for each misdemeanor charge.

Whitaker appeared in all 16 games in 2006, starting twice.

Redmption is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Whittaker arrested!!!

YES, Finally we will get rid of the worst nickleback in the league!!!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

I think this is goodbye Whittaker also.

A few points I'll make about him. The first is that he should be in mind when people get excited about players in NFL Europa. He were the best D player there last season. And even if he did allright for us this year, he also had his shares of trouble.

Also I thought he were in danger of getting the axe anyway, I allways thought we'd take a CB somewhere in the draft to supplement Whinfield, Griffin and Edwards.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

aceclown is offline Coach

Good riddance you suckass, maybe you'll fit in better in the Arena League.
    Hell it worked for Wasswa Serwanga.

Chuch.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

ronyell whitaker wasnt just bad, but he was by far the worst defensive back this team has had in a long long time
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

"SageVike" wrote:
    The Cedric Griffin story is getting more ink, but, in a similar vein to what was reported here yesterday, it looks like Griffin was more a victim of circumstance than causing trouble. According to unnamed sources at ProFootballTalk.com, Griffin was concluding a meeting with his banker and invited by the manager of Spin night club to sit in the VIP Room. It was only when he had to use the men’s room that he was accosted by a bouncer telling him to hitch up his pants. When he protested the club’s dress code, he was promptly ejected, where he found little in the way of solace from the cops. The PFT story also cites a source claiming that Griffin “promptly called Brad Childress.” We’re hoping prompt doesn’t mean a 2 a.m. call from stone house, but it’s looking more obvious that this was a minor incident and not something to be concerned about
    Sage - I read this on VU.com.
    If you are gonna copy and paste their material, you have to atleast cite them or provide a link.
    Otherwise it looks like you are passing it off as your own thoughts.

The only reason why i wouldn't cry foul on this is because the sentence structure was too good to be your own post
    :P
    J/K!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I missed it.
    When did Sage get a title.
    CLASSIC
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"seaniemck7" wrote:
    "SageVike" wrote:
    The Cedric Griffin story is getting more ink, but, in a similar vein to what was reported here yesterday, it looks like Griffin was more a victim of circumstance than causing trouble. According to unnamed sources at ProFootballTalk.com, Griffin was concluding a meeting with his banker and invited by the manager of Spin night club to sit in the VIP Room. It was only when he had to use the men’s room that he was accosted by a bouncer telling him to hitch up his pants. When he protested the club’s dress code, he was promptly ejected, where he found little in the way of solace from the cops. The PFT story also cites a source claiming that Griffin “promptly called Brad Childress.” We’re hoping prompt doesn’t mean a 2 a.m. call from stone house, but it’s looking more obvious that this was a minor incident and not something to be concerned about
    Sage - I read this on VU.com.
    If you are gonna copy and paste their material, you have to atleast cite them or provide a link.
    Otherwise it looks like you are passing it off as your own thoughts.

The only reason why i wouldn't cry foul on this is because the sentence structure was too good to be your own post
    :P
    J/K!!
    I was thinking the same thing when I read his post!

- no offense Sage...your cool.
    It's just that this writing from VU had correct grammer and punctuation.

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

Ok, so I just found the old thread, but the title says nothing about Whittaker...

:-
    -Sno

vike_mike is offline Pro-Bowler

Well so much for the character based team.
    If we don't watch it, we could be catching up to those kitty kats.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast