Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: White Uniform Pants!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:
    Personally, I don't like the purple pants. Who needs to see butt sweat on a 300 lb lineman? Yuck!
    This person for one:
    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=150&action=profile ;u=2893
    lol

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:
    Personally, I don't like the purple pants. Who needs to see butt sweat on a 300 lb lineman? Yuck!
    This person for one:
    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=150&action=profile ;u=2893
    I guess it is a good indicator of how hard they're working.
    I'll have to develop a program for analyzing the degree of butt sweat and then try to correlate it to their performance on the field.
    You may be onto something.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"THEBIGDADDY" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:
    That's fine as long as we don't wear purple and purple.
    Yuck
    I actually would like to see them do it once
    Yeah so would I. IMO I think that the color tops/white bottoms, white tops/color bottoms look cheesey. Just a few times a year I would like to see an all dark uni. but keep the all white road unis, those shits are hot!
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Out of the mix?
    Monday, October 23rd, 2006
    by Judd Zulgad

After some digging we believe we have gotten to the bottom of what happened to the Vikings’ purple pants. Despite the fact the Vikings were supposed to wear those bottoms on the road this season, they were wearing white pants with their white jerseys on Sunday in Seattle.

Quite simply the purple pants might be taking the bulk of the blame for the Vikings’ loss to the Bills. Here’s how we figure it. The Vikings opened the season at Washington wearing their home purple jerseys and white pants because the Redskins are in white at home.

The Vikings, of course, won that game. The purple pants made their debut in Week 4 at Buffalo and the Vikings lost 17-12. It was Brad Childress’ decision to go back to the white pants on Sunday at Seattle. The Vikings came away with a 31-13 victory.

What do you want to bet those purple pants don’t see the light of day when the Vikings travel to San Francisco on Nov. 5?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"Acumen" wrote:
    Out of the mix?
    by Judd Zulgad

After some digging we believe we have gotten to the bottom of what happened to the Vikings’ purple pants. Despite the fact the Vikings were supposed to wear those bottoms on the road this season, they were wearing white pants with their white jerseys on Sunday in Seattle.

Quite simply the purple pants might be taking the bulk of the blame for the Vikings’ loss to the Bills. Here’s how we figure it. The Vikings opened the season at Washington wearing their home purple jerseys and white pants because the Redskins are in white at home.

The Vikings, of course, won that game. The purple pants made their debut in Week 4 at Buffalo and the Vikings lost 17-12. It was Brad Childress’ decision to go back to the white pants on Sunday at Seattle. The Vikings came away with a 31-13 victory.

What do you want to bet those purple pants don’t see the light of day when the Vikings travel to San Francisco on Nov. 5?
    Great reasoning. I'm sure that's how the equipment maneger thought.
    :

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"petrodemos" wrote:
    it would certainly look better than buffalos blue on blue uni, dont you think?

[img width=400 height=561]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n302/Petrodides/purpleonpurple2.jpg[/img]

[img width=400 height=561]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n302/Petrodides/whiteonpurple.jpg[/img]
    That actually isn't too bad.
    Nice photoshopping perto!

But don't get your hopes up yet.
    The white on white was already listed as a uniform combination; purple on purple is not.
    I don't think a team can make uniform changes during the season.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

PurplePumpkin is offline Pro-Bowler

Purple on purple looks pretty bad@ss IMO

"Acumen" wrote:
    Out of the mix?
    by Judd Zulgad

Butt sweat = loss

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345