Where's the Money Best Spent?
    A deep threat WR.
    With a weak armed QB? Why?

I vote secondary or MLB.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post

I vote secondary or MLB.
    Why the hate for our current MLB. He only does what we ask?

My three spots are

1) QB - Won't happen but a trade for smith or a coup for Flacco would be what's needed to get this team to be a contender in the NFC.

2) WR - Huge need. We need to gut the corp. Jenkins should be our 5th WR.
    Jennings, Hunter, Harvin, Simpson, Wright, Jenkins/Childs ... Would make me happy. Everyone else, gone.

3) FB - Resign Felton. It's not mistake that Peterson's best season he had a good fullback with him. In 2007 it was Richardson. This year it's Felton ( who was previously known as a pass catcher more than a blocker). I know everone loves the feel good story about AD's determination but in fact more of his success probably has to do with the holes Felton was opening up for him.

4) DT - I think the guy from the 49ers is still a FA at the end of this year. I would rather draft here but

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    First you would have to see what kind of talent is going to be onthe FA market.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post

I vote secondary or MLB.
    Everybody says that and he tends to throw floaters, but I seen him a few times toss the rock with mucho velocity. Besides that, how about the long bomb in the last game of the year against the pukes? Weak armed qb s dont make that throw. When he steps into it he can throw the damn ball pretty hard because I have seen him do it more than once.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    Everybody says that and he tends to throw floaters, but I seen him a few times toss the rock with mucho velocity. Besides that, how about the long bomb in the last game of the year against the pukes? Weak armed qb s dont make that throw. When he steps into it he can throw the damn ball pretty hard because I have seen him do it more than once.
    One In A Million - Aaliyah - YouTube

Its the exception not the rule, thats the issue. Any QBin the league can look like they have a rocket arm every now and again. What you should ask yourself is what do you see consistently!!!!!!

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    One In A Million - Aaliyah - YouTube

Its the exception not the rule, thats the issue. Any QBin the league can look like they have a rocket arm every now and again. What you should ask yourself is what do you see consistently!!!!!!
    The "issue" all season by some was, he has a weak arm, he can't throw it deep. When he showed he could air it out, the "issue" became, he can't do it consistently, or he can't throw deep accurately. The "issue" changed when he showed that, when allowed, he can throw it deep. A weak armed QB is a weak armed QB. You have a strong arm or you don't. Not being allowed to throw it deep, does not make your arm weak.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    The "issue" all season by some was, he has a weak arm, he can't throw it deep. When he showed he could air it out, the "issue" became, he can't do it consistently, or he can't throw deep accurately. The "issue" changed when he showed that, when allowed, he can throw it deep. A weak armed QB is a weak armed QB. You have a strong arm or you don't. Not being allowed to throw it deep, does not make your arm weak.
    Ok, he has a strong arm.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    I think we are stuck with Ponder for another year so we aren't going to go after a QB in FA. So I think a huge need is obviously at WR, but the rest of our O is pretty solid. We really need to solidify our LB corp and we need a DT. I like our young DBs but we need another solid player there as well.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast