Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where's Daunte?

umaguma1979 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Where's Daunte?

The difference between Marino & farve......Farve stills plays as good as ever.....Marino really sucked those last few years after his achilles injury. He even looked terrible (so slow) handing the ball off.

"umaguma1979" wrote:
    The difference between Marino & farve......Farve stills plays as good as ever.....Marino really sucked those last few years after his achilles injury. He even looked terrible (so slow) handing the ball off.
    To say that Favre is playing as good as ever is debatable, but yes, he is better than Marino was during his final years.
    Even babies know the difference.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

if i'm not mistaken Favre leads the lead in interceptions. yup he's doing as good as he normally does :lol:

Thanks Josdin

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    if i'm not mistaken Favre leads the lead in interceptions. yup he's doing as good as he normally does :lol:
    that definately does seem to be the trend the past few years for good old farve

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

SamDawg84 Guest

"Wiggles67" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    if i'm not mistaken Favre leads the lead in interceptions. yup he's doing as good as he normally does lol
    that definately does seem to be the trend the past few years for good old farve cool
    lol nice name wiggles

SamDawg84 Guest

daunte will remain our starter i bet. it would be just plain dumb to start b-rad (i like the guy) when we can start a guy who can run and throw. or if daunte doesnt work at qb we could use him as a fb

umaguma1979 is offline Asst. Coach

The Packers (and I am not a fan) are literally pulling guys off the street to play - its amazing Farve is doing as well as he has. The lack of talent and ruptured O-line is forcing him into throws he normally does not make. But he is scrambling well and his arm looks as live as ever.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

favre is in great shape right now and is very mobile in the pocket at the moment boy would it have been scary if favre was this athletic a few years ago.

"umaguma1979" wrote:
    The Packers (and I am not a fan) are literally pulling guys off the street to play - its amazing Farve is doing as well as he has. The lack of talent and ruptured O-line is forcing him into throws he normally does not make. But he is scrambling well and his arm looks as live as ever.
    True, but interceptions are due as much to a QB's decision making abilities as anything else. Look at our INT #'s since Daunte left and Brad came in, it has been the same team (patchwork O-line and all), just a new QB.
    Even babies know the difference.

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

"SamDawg84" wrote:
    "Wiggles67" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    if i'm not mistaken Favre leads the lead in interceptions. yup he's doing as good as he normally does lol
    that definately does seem to be the trend the past few years for good old farve cool
    lol nice name wiggles
    hehe there's a good story that goes behind and I was thinking about sharing in the other thread about how you got your nickname but I dont know if its too appropiate! :wink:

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast