Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Where'd This Come From Red?

I like our Secondary alot this year, Sharper as FS, Chavous at SS, Winfield and Smoot at corners. Im in love.

"IbleedPURPLEandGOLD" wrote:
    I like our Secondary alot this year, Sharper as FS, Chavous at SS, Winfield and Smoot at corners. Im in love.
    I agree...
    Even babies know the difference.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"arialassault84" wrote:
    If chavous was the smartest player on our D last year then why did we play extremely better wit Offord in his place! Willie O is a superstar in the making! But he will probably never get a chance to sign if he stays here.
    Brett favre threw the balls to everyone of the players who got a pick.. didnt look like we had to work for any of them.. they would have gotten the regardless if chavous was playing or not i think :?

eclipse_2303 is offline Starter

"arialassault84" wrote:
    If chavous was the smartest player on our D last year then why did we play extremely better wit Offord in his place! Willie O is a superstar in the making! But he will probably never get a chance to sign if he stays here.
    Offord started once get off his nuts. Chavous is a good SS that was surrounded with a crappy defense. He will do better this year. He is a very smart player, maybe the smartest player on offense or defense.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"eclipse_2303" wrote:
    "arialassault84" wrote:
    Offord started once get off his nuts. Chavous is a good SS that was surrounded with a crappy defense. He will do better this year. He is a very smart player, maybe the smartest player on offense or defense.
    Birk is smarter...he went to Harvard.

:P

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I hope we keep Chavous, although im not sure if the kind of money he'll want will let us do that. And Russell is gone, he's a free agent

he definatly is really smart... I sure hope we keep him... didnt he have like 8 ints two years ago, along with russell?? we will be getting so many turnovers this year... it will be awsome...

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

but i heard that when corey was out, that contrell saw formations and plays he had never seen b4. corey was calling diffrent things.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Caine" wrote:
    "eclipse_2303" wrote:
    "arialassault84" wrote:
    Birk is smarter...he went to Harvard.

:P
    Good one, Caine! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

MN_Jet_Fan is offline Rookie

I like Russell. Sharp kid, lot's of heart. He need a bit of coaching, but he DID lead the NFL in picks 2 years ago.

Anyone else here like to see him get a chance to start again? Or am I nuts?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast