Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    scorptile is offline Starter

Where you at Moss?

in all reality moss was takin off plays...i have reiterated this over and over again you could even tell it..if his back was spasming that bad why play?? but moss was jogging the whole game except when he was going to get the ball...i saw that....and he wasnt the only one jogging around like "im not getting the ball so why do i need to run??" apparently they were sayin he was having back spasms while jogging aroudn the field but after three runs and him jogging when culpepper went to throw to moss he flat out ran..so now if he has back spasms that bad then why did he flat out run 1 out of 4 plays?? if it hurt that bad it would've been 0 out of 4 plays he would've ran...i know alot of vikes fans will say cause he is moss that is why...but do i need to remind you that there are lots of recievers out there getting paid less then moss that give it 110 percent every down?? hurt or not...everyone hates terrell owens but he gives it 110 percent all the time and that is fact...moss gives it 110 when he is going to be thrown to and only 30 percent when it is a run....i could tell you when he lines up if he is getting the ball or not..
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

Wyndy11 is offline Rookie

Where you at Moss?

Talk now packmann the pack won't make the bowl

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Where you at Moss?

nice talk from a team who will struggle to make the playoffs Wyndy11

Also- I could care less about Moss, Im just stating I think he is your problem, not your best player. Im not trying to rub shit in, or do anything but provide conversation. If people want to defend someone who isn't playing for them 100%- do it. Talent wise Moss is the best reciever in the NFL, maybe ever. However, as a package with talent and attitude, there are many receivers in the NFL who are better. Viking fans can deny it all they want, its ok. But in your hearts it has to hurt to know you have a freak for a talent, who doesnt care that he uses it.

And for the record.... Tice said Moss wasn't hurt, that it was the coverage. Cully said the same thing.
    3 Straight Division Champs

Where you at Moss?

and by the way- I dont know of a PAcker fan on her who said the PAckers were making the SB. (And go ahead newbs- keep ripping onPacker fans for coming to this site. The real fans here know this place is far more fun because of EVERYBODY!)

Wyndy11 is offline Rookie

Where you at Moss?

I see your lips moving but all I hear is blah blah blah.......oh sorry I was in mom mode. I should have flipped the switch

Where you at Moss?

Hmmm... if that what you would say to your children, I feel bad for those kids. Pretty inappropriate if you ask me....

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: Where you at Moss?

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Whats his excuse this week? I know I know, he had a TD... but he SURE made an impact. What a joke...
    It looked like he was hurt. He has been suffering from multiple injuries all year. His has been having back problems from last year into this year. Even the announcers picked up on it citing his upright stance signaling his back problems.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Where you at Moss?

"scorptile" wrote:
    in all reality moss was takin off plays...i have reiterated this over and over again you could even tell it..if his back was spasming that bad why play?? but moss was jogging the whole game except when he was going to get the ball...i saw that....and he wasnt the only one jogging around like "im not getting the ball so why do i need to run??" apparently they were sayin he was having back spasms while jogging aroudn the field but after three runs and him jogging when culpepper went to throw to moss he flat out ran..so now if he has back spasms that bad then why did he flat out run 1 out of 4 plays?? if it hurt that bad it would've been 0 out of 4 plays he would've ran...i know alot of vikes fans will say cause he is moss that is why...but do i need to remind you that there are lots of recievers out there getting paid less then moss that give it 110 percent every down?? hurt or not...everyone hates terrell owens but he gives it 110 percent all the time and that is fact...moss gives it 110 when he is going to be thrown to and only 30 percent when it is a run....i could tell you when he lines up if he is getting the ball or not..
    The reason why Moss stayed in and toughed it out was because Al harris, the best packer defender was guarding him and that opened up other lanes for Burleson and the other receivers. If Moss left, the packer defense would have shifted.

Where you at Moss?

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    nice talk from a team who will struggle to make the playoffs Wyndy11

Also- I could care less about Moss, Im just stating I think he is your problem, not your best player. Im not trying to rub shit in, or do anything but provide conversation. If people want to defend someone who isn't playing for them 100%- do it. Talent wise Moss is the best reciever in the NFL, maybe ever. However, as a package with talent and attitude, there are many receivers in the NFL who are better. Viking fans can deny it all they want, its ok. But in your hearts it has to hurt to know you have a freak for a talent, who doesnt care that he uses it.

And for the record.... Tice said Moss wasn't hurt, that it was the coverage. Cully said the same thing.
    Do you think that maybe Moss cannot play at 100% due his his injuries?
    Most receivers would have sat out the games nursing their injuries. Randy Moss, on the other hand, toughed it out, lined up, took the best packer defender away and opened the game to the other receivers. We did score 31 points and had over 400 yards of offense.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Where you at Moss?

How old are we kids? "but he started it"... I can just hear it coming!!! packman... you don't want Moss on your team? Thats fine... great in fact since he's not. Its our right to defend our players. Does it make it right? Well who cares... its not gonna change.

Moss has so much god given talent. If he's not 100 percent, well I don't blame them for playing him as we were trying to win the division. Its a simple fact that the Packers made the one more play that we weren't able to. I will always defend him.... I would hate to see our team with out him... fact of the matter is... even when he doesn't play full out every play he does make an impact... I'm sorry but when is it that a touchdown doesn't impact a game?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast