Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Where you at Moss?

packman, you're a fucking loser and go rub it in up someone's ass. You got terrible sportsmanship and are obviously confused. Moss didn't need to be our only target. We have an offensive team that consists of more than 3 players. The packers did good, but Moss will always be better than Javon Walker or any other receiver, and that's been voted on in SI and ESPN magazine.
    Sean Saunders

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Where you at Moss?

Webby- is this language appropriate?

CullpeperViking... I have terrible sportsmanship for calling it like it is? Not my fault I'm not a fan of a team who has NEVER WON ANYTHING MEANINGFUL EVER! How do you like them apples?
    3 Straight Division Champs

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

Where you at Moss?

Im not saying Randy Moss did anything spectacular today...but he is by NO means a joke...plus he was supposed to be injured from back spasms from what I heard. My brother has those right now from basketball. Not fun injuries. But I am not making any excuses b/c before the game Moss was all hyped and looked fine. I am not 100% sure if he has an injury or not. I personally dont think AL HARRIS is that bad of a DB though either. But I did say...The Packers are a better team...for now

Where you at Moss?

look, facts are facts. The packers won and I believe that Favre played his heart out, but bragging isn't going to do anything useful. Facts are facts, just leave it that way and please, please learn to spell...
    Sean Saunders

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Where you at Moss?

Well first off, watch the language. Webby is going to crackdown on this type of attack. Second, I do not think Moss was taking any plays off. They were talking about problems with his upper back. They even made it a point to spotlight his blocking. Now, everybody knows Moss si not Hines Ward when it comes to blocking. But, for the media to look at that and not criticize him is a plus.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Where you at Moss?

A Packer's victory must be your lone joy in life. Ok, they chalked up a W today, and contained Moss for the most part, but your defense was just as bad anyway, giving up two long gainers in a row for TD's was especially pathetic.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Where you at Moss?

Lets be honest, whens the last time moss was 100%, its been quite some time, he played all year last year with back spasams and plantar fascis in his foot. This year its hamies and back problems.

This is not an excuse but the mans hurt its obvious, i never seen him run routes all game like that, especailly with so much on the line. Something is wrong with him, he probably wont admit it.

Maxi mad is an a$$hole, he's an antagonist, he likes to run around smashing it in everyones face. Only a coward would go to another teams board and cause arguements like the ones in this thread. I'll honestly say i would probably do the same but only to the backers that hang around here, i would never go to another site and do it. He's low but we deal with it and move on.

Mossville is offline Starter

Where you at Moss?

so Brandon Stokely has more Super Bowl Rings than any GB WR so that makes him a better WR than J Walk or Driver. Comparing who is better by the # of NFC North titles is what I would expect from a Packer fan. If we would have won, it would be "so, least we have more Super Bowl rings"

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Where you at Moss?

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Whats his excuse this week? I know I know, he had a TD... but he SURE made an impact. What a joke...

While i would have expected a little more then moss, he wasn't terrible.. e did get the TD, had some nice blocks, etc... if you want to pick on the vikings you have *tons* of other - better - material to work with.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Where you at Moss?

I know this isint an excuse but maybe we just didnt want to throw to moss since we had other guys to throw to especially since moss was tripled or doubled just about the entire day. We attempted to run the ball more than the pass. Sure i guess harris did an alright job but tice way of saying it, we take what the offense gives us.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast