enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Where you at favre

Any possibility that the Minnesota State marching band will have this on a sign at half time?

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Where you at favre

I hope not. That was another classless move by the Packers and the state of Wisconsin. Randy Moss was injured, that is why he wasn't playing!

Sure hope it all catches up with them this Friday, I would love to see the look on their faces when we are celebrating the NFC North crown at the Dome. Serves them right the way they handled themselves last season.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Where you at favre

Yeah if we win the division, with the help of the lions snapper we should sneek him through the back door of our locker room right before our 1st round playoff game, NOT!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Where you at favre

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    I hope not. That was another classless move by the Packers and the state of Wisconsin. Randy Moss was injured, that is why he wasn't playing!

Sure hope it all catches up with them this Friday, I would love to see the look on their faces when we are celebrating the NFC North crown at the Dome. Serves them right the way they handled themselves last season.
    I disagree with the "Classless" thought. I was at the game, and Moss and Culpepper were laughing about it as the Tubas walked by. Moss didn't take offense at all...why should we?

Also, knowing the Wisconsin Marching Band, they like to mess with opponents - they're actually pretty amusing, and never cross the line of acceptability. The only exception would be some of the sideline antics that I heard about - the ones Hovan retaliated against. However, that wasn't the Tuba section.

About the Division - it couldn't be a better way to end it. The rivals fighting it out for the title - winner take all. Much better than hoping another Arizona Miracle (Coupled with a sleeping Denver team) comes along. Win this one, and you deserve the title - lose, and you have no one to blame but yourself. I can't wait!!!!!!!

GO VIKES!!!!!!

Caine

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Where you at favre

screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwthe Fack!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Where you at favre

Yeah if we win this game we got the title. Thanks to the lions long snapper we should invite him to our first playoff game. I hate those fudgepeckers.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

deviking is offline Rookie

Where you at favre

Skol Vikes!

Screw the Meat Packers.
    [img:2c772403b6]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/DUEviking.jpg[/img:2c772403b6]

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

Where you at favre

They will know where Moss is at on Friday. It will be in the endzone. Time and time again. I watched the game on TV. When they showed the band then Moss, you could read his lips. He was saying God I want to be out there. He will make a statement.

Go Vikings!
    Let s Go Mountaineers!