Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WHERE WERE YOU?

WHERE WERE YOU?

i had to explain to my six year old why the vikings didn't get to play anymore after that game. talk about a heartbreaker :cry:
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

WHERE WERE YOU?

I was just sitting on the floor, dialing my best friend, Who happens to be a pack fan, when he caught the pass... i just dropped the phone. I broke down and didnt talk to anybody the next three days, i llearned not to talk such heavy smack that day, im still taking shit about it today...

Vikerliker76 is offline Training Camp

WHERE WERE YOU?

I was at a Damon's in Madison, WI surrounded by depressed (most of the day) Packer fans livin' large. The last 2 minutes I was also talking to one of my best friends (die-hard Packer) giving him play by play updates. I still remember the last phrase I delivered with no emotion at all, "Oh my God, touchdown, Packers are going to the playoffs" and hung up. Went, bought a twelve pack, went to his house with my humble pie in tact, went home, wept. (Dramatic influence, but I know you all feel me.) ale:
    "Everything I lack, I make up in denial."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123