Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHERE WERE YOU?

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

WHERE WERE YOU?

i know this is really old but its kind of a tradegy for the fans and the orginazation. where were u guys when josh mcnown threw the td to nathan poole? i was coming home from spending christmas money in erie pa. i turned on sporting news radio 107.7 to see if they were saying the scores what i got was the packers broncos game on the radio. ohh i can go into full detail but i rather not get into it i just started flipping out when all the packer fans and the broadcasters started going crazy. eww terrible experience
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

WHERE WERE YOU?

Well even though i dont like to talk about it i was in my living room just got done eating a great turkey meal and i was doing the dishes when they called it a touchdown, i couldent believe it i started to cry and just culdent believe it at all!

vikings 2004 :cheers:
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

WHERE WERE YOU?

I was watching the packer-bronco game because thats the only game on the tube in my area. When they showed the update of the poole td.....I was going crazy i freaked out....and worst of all i had to watching the gay cheeseheads celebrate as they heard the news

puretecmo.com is offline Waterboy

WHERE WERE YOU?

I was watching on tv and remember my heart just pounding away really fast. I can stiill see Hoven and Chavous kneeling on the field in pure shock. Not a good day.
    [img:db6ad16d4e]http://gra.midco.net/obe/farve.gif[/img:db6ad16d4e]

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

WHERE WERE YOU?

I was getting out of my car. The announcer said 'And with just a few seconds left, the Vikings will be preparing for the Seahawks in the first round. This hould be the final play of the game, 4th and 26, Arizona is looking deep, lofting one for the end zone, and....HE CAUGHT IT! HE MADE THE GRAB! The Vikings are going home!'

I let out a bloodcurdling scream that made one of my neighbors call the cops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

WHERE WERE YOU?

I flew down for the game and was twenty rows away. I still can't believe my eyes.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

WHERE WERE YOU?

I was at the Packer/Bronco game. :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Where were you?

I was at home, disbelieving what I had just seen and screaming right along with Paul Allen:

[size=24px]"NO! NO!"[/size]

It still hurts...

:-(
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

WHERE WERE YOU?

I was on vacation in florida, having a good time. It ruined the weekend. My friends still make fun of me beause my team went 6-0 then failed to make the playoffs. However none of my friends favorite teams did better than 6-10
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

WHERE WERE YOU?

I was on the 35 yard line of that corner of the stadium surrounded by thousands of Viking fans. I will never forget that day as long as I live. ale:
    Even babies know the difference.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast