Where to watch Vikings Game online

Hey there!! I am a Vikings fan in California, it is really tough to get the game on tv. I usually go to bar, but I really like to here the volume and also watch it in my own home. If anyone has a good site that is relatively inexpensive I would appreciate it.
    Too much talent

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    I've heard NFL.com has a HD set up for games, and it's not to expensive either I hear. Somewhere around $20 bucks I think... I have Direct TV, but you have to get satelite for that and pay the extra $299 for the NFL Gameday Package ( All NFL GAMES)
    If like me and you think about it, $299 isn't really that bad, compaired to going to a sports bar, which I used to do also years ago. By the time I finished buying drinks, my own and for friends usually, add on the snacks and food, I'de spend close to, if not over, $50 bucks on gamday, at the bar alone. So $50 X 16 weeks is roughl $800 USD for the regular season, much easier and cheaper to just get Direct TV hooked up and get the NFL package, your still way under the $800, and you could use that set up for just NFL Games...LOL

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    I'm back, and after writing all the above, I can make it really simple for you Gabe.

Here is the link, just fill out, pay and your in......NFL.com
    is running the show.

Here is the preseason package page, for sign up and payment for service. This is all NFL games, and not just Vikings. Note: This is a pre-season package, not regular season. But it's only $14.99

Link: https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secu...orm?sku=SEASON

Best of luck and enjoy,
    NordicNed

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.