Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Where should I get seats at

I need a little help I am from New Mexico and my boss is a cowboys fan and we are going to the viking cowboy game, i need a little help on where u guys think we should get seats i know the lower level are expensive so how are the upper level 40-40 yard line seats, any suggestions would be great thank you

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Go to Vikings.com, and click on stadium for single game pricing. It gives a seating chart with price ranges. Your best bet might be on ebay. Not sure what you'll pay there though.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

howln4u is offline Rookie

Upper level seats arent bad. Depending on how high up you are. I sit 2 rows from the top in the endzone. It is like a mini blinp shot where you can see how everything develops. If you are on the 40 that would be perfect. I would love to sit lower level but for me the price difference just isnt worth it.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

The last two Vikings games I was at were in the corners of the endzone about 10-15 rows up in the second level. I love those seats, and they were relatively cheap!! But as long as you don't have obstructed view, sit anywhere!! It's the VIKES!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Where should I get seats at

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I need a little help I am from New Mexico and my boss is a cowboys fan and we are going to the viking cowboy game, i need a little help on where u guys think we should get seats i know the lower level are expensive so how are the upper level 40-40 yard line seats, any suggestions would be great thank you
    I suggest you take whatever seats you can get. Good Luck!

sig courtesy of PPE

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

My 4 Season Tickets are on the 45 yard line, row 6, second level, on the home side of the field (Isle seats too!). They're great seats. The bad part is they're the same price as the 5 sections immediately below me in the lower level ($90 per seat). I used to go to more games, now I can only afford a couple of games per year, then I sell to friends (Vikes fans only). Only thing is, they're too expensive, and most of my friends can't afford them either. My wife throws a fit every year when we get an invoice from the Vikings for $3,600. I tell her it's for a good cause :thumbleft: but that doesn't go over too well.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'd pay $90 bucks a pop to go to a Vikings game for those seats!! You're right, it is for a good cause!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Thanks alot guys i was think of getting seats where like vikingforlife was talking about, i cant decide wether to get uppper of lower tickets but thank for all the suggestions it helps because i have never been to the dome

arizonacardinals is offline Waterboy

first of all you shouldnt get seats at all its a horrible place to be come out to arizona and youll see a real game

I have been to arizona there were more viking fans then cardinal fans your stadium doesnt fill half way up u guys are pathetic, your support for the cardinals sucks i dont blame u though now u have dennis green that sucks for u, you guys are week u dont cheer for shit i'm ready to go to a real atmosphere

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast