Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where was PEP

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Where was PEP

Anybody know why Pep was not at the game? Maybe he was but they did not show him one time on TV. I found that kinda odd considering everytime a QB sits out they are at least their to help out the backup with play calls. But eveer on the shots of Brad their was no shot of PEP with him. If he really was not at the game I really hope he has a good reason why he was not other than he wanted to stay at home. His team needs him whether he is hurt or not. You saw evidence of that fact when Nate scored and rolled to PEP.

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

Re: Where was PEP

Read in an article in the Pioneer Press this morning that he was at home in bed...if I understand the way an injury like this works he isnt supposed to put any weight on he leg at all! so he is basically on bed rest!

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Rather have our star QB resting at home than having him gets lugged all the way to NC.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

He is in a wheelchair. There is a very good reason he wan't at the game. It's a very serious injury.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Along with his other thread, "PP.O Pessimist"

:lol:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Wiggles67" wrote:
    Read in an article in the Pioneer Press this morning that he was at home in bed...if I understand the way an injury like this works he isnt supposed to put any weight on he leg at all! so he is basically on bed rest!
    If he already had the surgery, he would have been immobile...if they have to replace the ACL, then they have to give the new ligament time to attach itself to the bone...I would explain it in more detail, but it might gross some of you out! Suffice it to say, he couldn't have been at the game...there would have been too much risk of screwing up his leg worse and dealing him a major setback.

Get well, Pep!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

When i tore my acl, i was off my feet for 1 week after the injury then another 2 after surgery. Pep being on the sidelines standing up wont help the swelling subside. Im sure he on strict orders to stay off his legs. If it were up to Pep, he would have been at the game yesterday, in full uniform ready to play.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

I hope Culpepper is doing well, and I hope he noticed that awesome slide that Brad Johnson did, which is, go to the ground when the defender is withing 5 yards of you.

I don't see Culpepper ever being a great scrambler again, but hey, on the other hand, look at McGahee. I mean, who would have thought you could recover from that one, and that one looked way more devastating than C-pepper's injury.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"TARKenton" wrote:
    When i tore my acl, i was off my feet for 1 week after the injury then another 2 after surgery. Pep being on the sidelines standing up wont help the swelling subside. Im sure he on strict orders to stay off his legs. If it were up to Pep, he would have been at the game yesterday, in full uniform ready to play.
    He was at home, in bed, staying off of it so he can get the swelling down. He can't have the surgery until the swelling goes down. I remember last week, that they said he would probably be ready for surgery sometime before thanksgiving or there abouts.

That was the last I heard.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

IR players aren't required to attend games... most don't

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast