Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's time for Greenway to start earning his paycheck. He's getting burned and making poor tackles. EJ where are you? Our linebackers are getting torched.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    IMHO what you are seeing is the best we are going to get from the guys we have. You want better play then we are going to have to get better players.

Formo is offline Team Alumni
    I'm upset with our LBs.. but I'm more upset that we once again, have NOT improved at the DB position, starting and in depth. Sherels looked a bit out of place, but still played better than our other 2 CBs (Allen/Griff).

If we don't work on DB depth and OL this offseason, we won't see a winning Viking team in a long while, IMO.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    IMHO what you are seeing is the best we are going to get from the guys we have. You want better play then we are going to have to get better players.
    Agreed...bad enough to be poor in the pass coverage, but unacceptable to allow the Pack to run out the clock when the whole stadium knows they are going to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    The laundry list of needs seams to be growing every day. I would settle for one really quick linebackers instead of three fairly slow ones such as we have. Couple that with cover two zone and we lose to the Packers every time.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12