Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Where have all the Packer Fans Gone?

sorry but the pack is on the same road the 49ers took , all the good player(s) are past their prime ,and the salary cap will be just enough to field a team. so all the number 1 picks you'll be getting will be hurting your cap . atleast top 10 picks . 3 in the next 4 years i'm guessing

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

The lions? Are you kidding me? Never,there is a certain order to things in the universe and one thing in that order is that the lions forever suck!!
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

Well look at sharper this way....he did not have anybody around him...who did he have Al harris...LMAO that guys hair got in his way to much...batman I like to hold caroll...mark the bust roman. All I am tring to say is that Sharper will be much better he has a lot of good players around him, but that is why they play the games.
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

JohnnyBGoode is offline Rookie

Sharper makes big plays, but you never know when he will make a HUGE play or blow a HUGE play. lol . I personaly am mad that we didnt try to negotiate with him a little harder seeing as how we are now stuck with carrol and thomas. Who just sit around and tickle each other.

But look at it this way. We now hold down the NFL's WORST defense on our own. NO SHARING WITH ANYBODY!

As long as wqe have Favre we'll always be in the big games, but as long as we don't have a defense, we'll never win em. GO PACK!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"JohnnyBGoode" wrote:
    Sharper makes big plays, but you never know when he will make a HUGE play or blow a HUGE play. lol . I personaly am mad that we didnt try to negotiate with him a little harder seeing as how we are now stuck with carrol and thomas. Who just sit around and tickle each other.

But look at it this way. We now hold down the NFL's WORST defense on our own. NO SHARING WITH ANYBODY!
    As long as wqe have Favre we'll always be in the big games, but as long as we don't have a defense, we'll never win em. GO PACK!

Way to be optimistic pack fans!
    :lol:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234