Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Where have all the Packer Fans Gone?

There usually are a lot more packer trolls, I think they have all conveniently forgot about this site though...

You do not actually own that shirt...do you Los? Honestly, Walker is nothing to brag about...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    I was thinking the same thing. Packers fans have all but disappeared. They have barely won the division from us the past 2 years, they know that it won't happen again.
    Not to ruin your monologue, but that is THREE years, not two.
    The past two years the Packers have barely won the division while the Vikings came in a close second. In 2002, the Packers won the division by 6 games. Typo on my part I guess, nothing gets by you Los!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    There usually are a lot more packer trolls, I think they have all conveniently forgot about this site though...

You do not actually own that shirt...do you Los? Honestly, Walker is nothing to brag about...
    I don't, actually, but you should see my new license plate!!!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Jwalk's not bad. Los is great for the humor and the times where he bumps his head to hard and makes a post!

scott72 is offline Rookie

You guys signed out best defensive player? You serious? Did you miss the playoff game last year? Sharper got friggin torched relentlessly by you guys. Good riddins as far as me and many other Pack fans are concerned. The guy couldnt tackle his way out of a paper bag. You guys will see that soon enough. We'll see how your offense runs without 84 in there. Burleson was good when Moss drew double coverage, lets see how good he is when he draws the double.
    As far as the off season, yeah you guys have signed some guys and made efforts to shore up your defense. You guys also had the cap room to do so, we dont. We'll have to rely on the draft more. People are definitely not pushing the panic button in Pack land yet. We have a great GM now, a great D Coord., which is a start. Oh and not too mention the greatest QB of all time is coming back.
    Oh and not too mention with the Vikings uncanny ability to choke no matter how much talent they have, we arent worried. Actually its the Lions we should all be worried about. If Harrington ever gets his head out of his ass we'll all be in trouble.
    Go Pack go!!!

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Dude, who DIDN'T we torch in that game? Let me put it a better way. Any time your D showed any glimmer of light it was him making the play.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

GBFan is offline Starter

calling Sharper the best defensive player on our team isn't much of an accomplishment. the D sucked, Sharper isn't as good as he used to be. He was a good Safety, but not anymore. He's slower than he used to be, oh,and yeah, he can't tackle at all. He was a key role in our horrendous secondary last year. The only reason you guys are saying he is still "good" is because he is on your team now, but if he was still on the Packers you'd agree that he sucks now. LOL

Fred Smoot is good though, I'll give you that. Sharper will get about 4-5 INT's, but miss so many tackles.

Vikes have had the better offseason than the Pack, no doubt. They are favorites to win the division. Packers look to be rebuilding, which is a good thing, their D needed to be dismantled.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"scott72" wrote:
    You guys signed out best defensive player? You serious? Did you miss the playoff game last year? Sharper got friggin torched relentlessly by you guys. Good riddins as far as me and many other Pack fans are concerned. The guy couldnt tackle his way out of a paper bag. You guys will see that soon enough. We'll see how your offense runs without 84 in there. Burleson was good when Moss drew double coverage, lets see how good he is when he draws the double.
    As far as the off season, yeah you guys have signed some guys and made efforts to shore up your defense. You guys also had the cap room to do so, we dont. We'll have to rely on the draft more. People are definitely not pushing the panic button in Pack land yet. We have a great GM now, a great D Coord., which is a start. Oh and not too mention the greatest QB of all time is coming back.
    Oh and not too mention with the Vikings uncanny ability to choke no matter how much talent they have, we arent worried. Actually its the Lions we should all be worried about. If Harrington ever gets his head out of his butt we'll all be in trouble.
    Yes, we'll see how are Offense runs. But, now you guys have to actually play a good Defense, ours.

"scott72" wrote:
    Oh and not too mention with the Vikings uncanny ability to choke no matter how much talent they have, we arent worried. Actually its the Lions we should all be worried about. If Harrington ever gets his head out of his butt we'll all be in trouble.
    Sorry, but there are quite a few QB's who are better than Brett Favre will ever be. Ever heard of Joe Montana and his 4 Superbowls?

I'm not saying that Favre is not a good QB, but to say he is the best ever, now that is just ignorant.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

fan4favre is offline Starter

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    "scott72" wrote:
    Sorry, but there are quite a few QB's who are better than Brett Favre will ever be. Ever heard of Joe Montana and his 4 Superbowls?

I'm not saying that Favre is not a good QB, but to say he is the best ever, now that is just ignorant.
    Not as ignorant as Viking fans thinking that the addition of Sharper is a positive addition for your defense.

Have fun griping about that sieve when he whiffs on tackles all season long. Good riddance Sharper, don't let the lambeau door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast