Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Where have all the Packer Fans Gone?

Ya Know....We go through a whole year getting ripped on for random stuff, and now, ew have about the best offseason possible and those troll packer fans are nowhere to be seen. I mean we just signed their best defensive player! Where are they now? They arent even here to debate the return of Favre, they are scared sh*tless! Good Job Vikings! Good job Red (I hate saying that)! Good job all you free agents that signed! At least for me this has been a dream offseason. The only thing more I could ask for is Burress. SKOL VIKES! :salute:
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Where have all the Packer Fans Gone?

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Ya Know....We go through a whole year getting ripped on for random stuff, and now, ew have about the best offseason possible and those troll packer fans are nowhere to be seen. I mean we just signed their best defensive player! Where are they now? They arent even here to debate the return of Favre, they are scared sh*tless! Good Job Vikings! Good job Red (I hate saying that)! Good job all you free agents that signed! At least for me this has been a dream offseason. The only thing more I could ask for is Burress. SKOL VIKES! :salute:

After the offseason we have had compared to theirs and the fact that we knocked them out of the playoffs and almost retired favre, I didn't expect to hear much from them this offseason, except for Los.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Yeah, los is a given. I have respect for him though, he stays through the hard times and the good.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

chippewavike is offline Rookie

I read some post by that packer dude, and he really hasn't been givin any crap

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

All I can do is evil laugh...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahahahahahehehehehehe HE HE!
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Wow! I'm "that Packer dude"!

That sounds better than "that Packer guy who reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite!.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

I was thinking the same thing. Packers fans have all but disappeared. They have barely won the division from us the past 2 years, they know that it won't happen again.

Vikings have already signed CB Fred Smoot, DT Pat Williams, S Darren Sharper, gotten LB Napoleon Harris from Oakland and have the 7th and 18th first round picks.

Packers have ....... ? :scratch: Oh yeah, they lost 2 starting lineman, lost their starting safety to us, and have the #24th overall pick in the draft.

Not much ammunition for Packers fans to throw at us. Yes, it feels good to be a Vikings fan right now! 8)
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    I was thinking the same thing. Packers fans have all but disappeared. They have barely won the division from us the past 2 years, they know that it won't happen again.
    Not to ruin your monologue, but that is THREE years, not two.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Are there any others besides me and Los? And I'm not even that frequent...
    GO PACKERS!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

What happened to JWalk? i know Pacmanxxxi got banned, but it would be funny to listen to what he has to say.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast