Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Where is everybody?

Good idea! I am still a newbie as regards chat rooms. This is the first board that I have ever joined and I have spent my time here on the threads. Stupid question, but here goes. How exactly does the chat room differ from what we are doing now. Is is that the chat room is more instantaeous but limiting in that you can't type as much on one post.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Where is everybody?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Is is that the chat room is more instantaeous but limiting in that you can't type as much on one post.
    Pretty much. To get into the chatroom go to the purple pride forum index link, when that page pops up scroll all the way to the bottom. Towards the bottom of that page you will see who is on and then there is a link that you can click on that will get you in the chat room. Hope that helps!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Where is everybody?

Thanks VKG4LFE! I must say that you are a very brave soul to be in the middle of Packerland and showing your Viking pride. Keep it up!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12