Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Where is everybody?

I know that I am just a newbie, so I am probably logging on at the worst times. What times are the best for me to hit the busiest times here? I can't really log on during work hours (I am on Eastern Time), but I want to try to be here when things are popping.

Any input?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

Where is everybody?

whenever i dont know it's differnt every day
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Where is everybody?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I know that I am just a newbie, so I am probably logging on at the worst times. What times are the best for me to hit the busiest times here? I can't really log on during work hours (I am on Eastern Time), but I want to try to be here when things are popping.

Any input?

Amazing how a loss quiets the board.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Re: Where is everybody?

"hovan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Any input?

Amazing how a loss quiets the board.
    yes...but could also be coincidence people just may be busy right now

Where is everybody?

What time is it where you guys are?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Where is everybody?

Well i'm in new mexico so its 9 oclock right now but i'm on all times of the day sometimes like 3 oclock in the morning. Pretty much on and off all day if i'm not at school or work.

Where is everybody?

It is 11:00PM over here in NoVa. I guess either the board members take time off to watch the news or have to work in the morning. I am a night owl, so I was up late after the game last night and I was surprised how few members logged on to talk about the game. I suppose that I will get the hang of this soon...this is actually the first chat board that I have ever posted to. I thought that it would take too much time to keep up, but so far I have found some time to check in and chat.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Where is everybody?

Yeah did you go to the chat room during the game last night thats where everyone was.

Where is everybody?

I tried to visit the chat room, but I don't have much experience using that format. I prefer this setup to the chat room format (plus I don't really know what the difference is). I didn't see many people there anyway.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Where is everybody?

I always have trouble finding people in the chat room. I always just miss someone. I understand there's generally people chatting between 5 and 6, but I'm usually busy during those times. Webby should put a flag up on the site when someone's in the chatroom.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast