Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where can i get

mastersnake is offline Waterboy

where can i get

where can i get a ryan longwell replica jersey. the vikings don't have it on there site and i know i could get a customize one but would it turn out good ? that last one i(my dad) customized (gilbert brown) the numbers peeled off. if i get it off the vikings site will the costomized one come in good qaulity ?

ps. the reason i picked ryan longwell is becuz i am from wiscons and when he kicks the game winning fieldgoal in one of the games this year the jersey will just look beutiful

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: where can i get

Hmmm, I dont know, there is probably somewhere in the Minnesota area, but I am from New Jersey, so I cant help you out.

My best reccomendation is www.google.com

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

:scratch: Are you a Vikings fan or a Packers fan?

The Gilbert Brown jersey was a Packer jersey & the Ryan Longwell one would be a Vikings jersey.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

mastersnake is offline Waterboy

im a viking fan. what i was saying was my dad bought the gilbert brown one from somewhere and it was crap. my qeustion is basically how do the custom ones turn out ? just like the normal replica ones or are they crappier ?

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"mastersnake" wrote:
    im a viking fan. what i was saying was my dad bought the gilbert brown one from somewhere and it was crap. my qeustion is basically how do the custom ones turn out ? just like the normal replica ones or are they crappier ?
    Well....snake....my honest opintion is that it's the care which is going to dictate how well the jersey stands up over the years. If you're careful about washing it (inside-out) and NOT putting it in the dryer, then the jersey will last a long time.

I would think the quality of a customized replica jersey could likely be better than the mass-produced ones, simply because of the customized nature of it.

Customized Home Jersey

Customized Away Jersey

=Z=
    And welcome to the site. SKOL!

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

Does anyone know where I can get that decal with Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes) taking a leak on the Green Bay logo? Or was it Wisconsin. Either way, doees anyone know where they carry those. I tried checking on-line but I keep getting the Nascar rivals.

Thanks.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Boy, I think I might have some left, JellyBean.

Last I remember I had a stack that I pasted all over NeumDogs old entertainment center one very late night.

But I believe I have more...I will check and see if the guy who made them can make more.

"Webby" wrote:
    Boy, I think I might have some left, JellyBean.

Last I remember I had a stack that I pasted all over NeumDogs old entertainment center one very late night.

But I believe I have more...I will check and see if the guy who made them can make more.
    Thanks.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"JellyBean2144" wrote:
    Does anyone know where I can get that decal with Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes) taking a leak on the Green Bay logo? Or was it Wisconsin. Either way, doees anyone know where they carry those. I tried checking on-line but I keep getting the Nascar rivals.

Thanks.

Or try:

http://www.ebay.com/

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "JellyBean2144" wrote:

Thanks.

Or try:

http://www.ebay.com/
    Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast