Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: This is when you need to be a fan

I sit next to a Packer fan in my comp class.. I go on here everyday and he rips on it.. He thinks the Pack are gods.. It's funny.. He runs out of arguments after awhile! Then he goes to the past with the superbowls like all pack fans do

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Now this is the kind of thread I like during these times. It's a very frustrating and depressing time for us right now but we do not give up on our team! To quote AudioGhost "Purple for Life!!!"

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

A real friend would bring his friend to:

Alcoholics Anonymous
    Drug Rehab
    Sexual Counseling
    Financial Management
    Group therapy
    Depression Treatment
    A Good Lawyer
    And…a Public Restroom (not someone’s backyard)

Time will tell how many true friends they have.

:wink:

Grassdog61 is offline Rookie

Tough times bring us closer together. I'm serious about this. I've always believed that the Vike's fan base is uniquely bonded by virtue of the repeated heartache of being so close to a championship but not quite getting there.

Just because the Vikes are down, I cannot imagine rooting for another team. I have never known any Vikings fan that would consider it, nor any other fan of another NFL team. If I do uncover a Vikings fan that switches allegiances, rest assured I will torture that individual unmercifully when our team returns to greatness.

We will be back.
    614f282e3c576bcf94e1d24d7a29bead

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

The question of "need" to be a fan never enters my head. I am, I are & I always will be a Vikings fan. It doesn't matter how poorly they play or how well they play, I'm there routing for them 150%.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Like my name says.. Vikez4Lyfe baby!!!

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

with the start we had this season it'll at least sift through all the good weather fans of the vikings and we'll figure out who's in it for the long haul or who was just jumping on the wagon during the offseason since we were supposedly going to be awesome this year.

Thanks Josdin

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    with the start we had this season it'll at least sift through all the good weather fans of the vikings and we'll figure out who's in it for the long haul or who was just jumping on the wagon during the offseason since we were supposedly going to be awesome this year.
    I aree with you. I see a lot of people who aren't satisfied unless the Vikes win the superbowl. Granted we all want them to win it, but some want them to win it & repeat every single year & they P&M if it doesn't go their way.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Muggsy is offline Asst. Coach

"These are the times that try Viking fans souls....."

Gang, I have been a fan since 1970 (I'm not OldManVike for nothing). I have seen great teams, and lousy teams. But, even in the times of the lousy teams, I can think of no other team that means squat toj me than the Vikings. I don't know what it is. I can't explain it. I will rip on the Vikes all I want when they have the kind of year like they are having now, but woe betide the non-Viking who rips my team within earshot.

WE are the backbone of the Vikes. And though we may rant and rave about them sometimes, we join ranks in times of adversity. That is what a fan is all about.

I salute you all.
    "From the fury of the Northmen, O Lord, save us!"
    -- From a monestary in Ireland.

SWAYZE74 is offline Starter

please vikes fans...WAKE UP...im a vikes fan and im not gonna stand for our team acting a fool...am i giving up on the vikes?...NO...but what have they shown us this year other then they know how to party and not perform on the field...tick-tock tick-tock...NOTHING...dont think were gonna roll the pack...last time i checked they have the same record...with supposedly "no talent" other then farve...i live through this garbage enough since im a cubs fans...randy acting a fool is one thing..but when you have that many players with bad judgement...come on...would you be cool if that was your father, brother, or friend pulling this garbage? so please vikes fan..WAKE UP...or you could blindly support this team and go to games...buy your new vikes jersey...get that rad new "shirt" on e-bay that is basically laughing in our face...

/gah....we can punt the ball this year...hang your hat on that...

peace...
    peace...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast