Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OaklandVike is offline Rookie

Re: When will the VIKES WIN AGAIN?

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    If we get an early lead we play very well.. We need to do that.. And we suck when we are behind.. We can't do that.. We have a bye week now and I think we will come back healthy and fresh and we will have gelled a little more.. We will win against the bears and pick up some momentum.. No way does Tice let our o-line stay like this.. I see some changes.. Fowler and Goldberg in.. Something else maybe? We should seriously look at picking up Dan Neil.. But yah we have lost to 2 undefeated teams and a 3-1 team.. We still have a shot! Definitley not bowl im thinking but we could win the division
    sounds kind of like the post two up from yours. :twisted:

whiteviking24 is offline Pro-Bowler

C'mon guys..WE ARE VIKING FANS! I expect them to win all but on of the rest of the season, does that sound far fetched to you?

I have confidence in them.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"OaklandVike" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    If we get an early lead we play very well.. We need to do that.. And we suck when we are behind.. We can't do that.. We have a bye week now and I think we will come back healthy and fresh and we will have gelled a little more.. We will win against the bears and pick up some momentum.. No way does Tice let our o-line stay like this.. I see some changes.. Fowler and Goldberg in.. Something else maybe? We should seriously look at picking up Dan Neil.. But yah we have lost to 2 undefeated teams and a 3-1 team.. We still have a shot! Definitley not bowl im thinking but we could win the division
    sounds kind of like the post two up from yours. :twisted:

LOL.. Not really.. Just had one of the same points as mine..

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

If we make it to the playoff, I will get another Vikings tat to go with this one!

V4L

If we go to the bowl I will throw away my bowl! A very special bowl!

V4L

If we go to the bowl I will throw away my bowl! A very special bowl!

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Come on guys, we are The Minnesota Vikings. Anything can happen...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"slinkey" wrote:
    Realisticly, looking at their schedule, the Vikes have only the POSSIBILITY of winning 5 more games. Two with Chicago, Two with Green Bay and one with Cleveland. I will assume we will split with Chicago and Green Bay, beat Cleveland at home and win one game we should lose. That will give us a win total of 5 for the year. So, 5-11.
    Even though we SUCK right now, I ain't giving up! We know that the Vikings have the talent (except maybe on the OL)...we just need to see some mistake-free ball...missed assignments, stupid penalties and sloppy play SHOULD NOT be tolerated! Time for the coaches to step up and smack somebody!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "slinkey" wrote:
    Realisticly, looking at their schedule, the Vikes have only the POSSIBILITY of winning 5 more games. Two with Chicago, Two with Green Bay and one with Cleveland. I will assume we will split with Chicago and Green Bay, beat Cleveland at home and win one game we should lose. That will give us a win total of 5 for the year. So, 5-11.
    Even though we SUCK right now, I ain't giving up! We know that the Vikings have the talent (except maybe on the OL)...we just need to see some mistake-free ball...missed assignments, stupid penalties and sloppy play SHOULD NOT be tolerated! Time for the coaches to step up and smack somebody!!!

I totally agree. But should this not have happened also in game one and game two. Now it happens again in game four. I personally am just getting tired of the excuses we keep hearing out of Winter Park and the one's we will hear from Tice tomorrow.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

we are only going to need 7 wins for the division anyways. dont worry about it, there is lots of time left.
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast