Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    slinkey is offline Pro-Bowler

When will the VIKES WIN AGAIN?

Realisticly, looking at their schedule, the Vikes have only the POSSIBILITY of winning 5 more games. Two with Chicago, Two with Green Bay and one with Cleveland. I will assume we will split with Chicago and Green Bay, beat Cleveland at home and win one game we should lose. That will give us a win total of 5 for the year. So, 5-11.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: When will the VIKES WIN AGAIN?

It would actually be 6-10 counting the NO game. Don't lose hope my friend. we are going into the bye week and could turn the season around. We have all seen crazier things happen.

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

lions are beating us twice, i dont think so, im saying 9-7

slinkey is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: **OFFICIAL When will the VIKES WIN AGAIN?***

So, I guess what I am saying is we will beat Green Bay at home on Oct 23 and not win again until Nov. 27 vs Cleveland. We still gotta play the Giants, the Rams the Ravens and the Steelers. Man, which one will be the biggest blowout? I bet the Giants or Rams.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

We won't beat Detroit?!!?!? C'mon...that's a horrible estimate, IMO. It's a long season, and yes if we play like we have in the first quarter of the year the last 3/4 we will be 5-11 or less, but there's no telling where the season will go.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Well I think we will split with Chicago, beat detroit both times, and beat greenbay both times. We should beat the Browns.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"slinkey" wrote:
    Realisticly, looking at their schedule, the Vikes have only the POSSIBILITY of winning 5 more games. Two with Chicago, Two with Green Bay and one with Cleveland. I will assume we will split with Chicago and Green Bay, beat Cleveland at home and win one game we should lose. That will give us a win total of 5 for the year. So, 5-11.
    ^ =

:lol:

OaklandVike is offline Rookie

We need to get healthy and play with a lead. The defense was missing 5 starters...get those guys back healthy and we'll be much more competative. Plus MeMo is playing great and Nate will be back and Travis and Troy are playing decent ball. The O line has had a tough run against some good defenses and Daunte has been shakey, which can't last forever.

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

today we could have maybe gotten a lead early but we got that rediculous chop block call which killed our whole first drive and got us down early, now that didn't lose us the game but it prevented the fast start we depretly needed

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

If we get an early lead we play very well.. We need to do that.. And we suck when we are behind.. We can't do that.. We have a bye week now and I think we will come back healthy and fresh and we will have gelled a little more.. We will win against the bears and pick up some momentum.. No way does Tice let our o-line stay like this.. I see some changes.. Fowler and Goldberg in.. Something else maybe? We should seriously look at picking up Dan Neil.. But yah we have lost to 2 undefeated teams and a 3-1 team.. We still have a shot! Definitley not bowl im thinking but we could win the division

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast