Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I hate it when people "but up all the tickets"....they get that but all over them...then you have to wash off the but or it stains your hands....

yuck.

Caine
    Lol. Damn fat fingers.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    You weren't buying your tickets ONlY to sell them for a profit, we're you? Therefor we weren't talking about you. W are talking about the scalpers who but up all the tickets they can just to resell them at a profit. Those people, even if they are season ticket holders, are not fans because they never intended on going to a game.
    Some season tickets I put on eBay or resold on eBay to indeed make a profit to help pay for my other season tickets or to have cash to buy other tickets. I was always in the state of trying to upgrade my pair & then sell the lesser pair(s). If a fan here needed tickets, I accommodated many of them by buying them at a good price & giving it to them at just about my cost. If I spent $58 on a pair of tickets, I generally rounded off to the nearest $5 & would charge them $60, If they cost $61, I charged them $60.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by snowinapril View Post
    It should be illegal for any body to sell season ticket for the Packers game.

It is sorry excuse, give them to aVikings fan and make sure they are used by Vikings fans.
    I hope my post didn't offend anyone, I am just sick of seeing so many Packer fans in the Dome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123