Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Bill is offline Rookie

Re: When was the last time the Vikes actually beat the Philadelphia Eagles???

"VikingMike" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "UMD_Bleeds_Purple" wrote:
    The Eagles love choking in the post season.....those 3 NFC championships they lost in a row and then the super bowl they lost....since we always talk about teams pasts I thought I would bring it up
    Which means they always won their playoff games before the NFC Championship which also includes the WildCard round hmmmm :
    I never quite understood why people say they choked in the Championships. 2 great teams playing, 1 has to lose. The Eagles are the 1 team i did not want to have to face. Why? I suspect that Chilly calls Reid for help at half time.

LOL, Kevon. I remember when the Eagles beat us in the opening round of the playoffs 5(?) years ago...I was so sick that Sunday I couldn't get out of bed...so I never got a chance to watch the game. But I know we lost.
    that was in the Divisional round.
    we beat the Packers in the Wild Card and loss to the Eagles in the NFC Divisionals.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Bill" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "UMD_Bleeds_Purple" wrote:
    The Eagles love choking in the post season.....those 3 NFC championships they lost in a row and then the super bowl they lost....since we always talk about teams pasts I thought I would bring it up
    Which means they always won their playoff games before the NFC Championship which also includes the WildCard round hmmmm :
    I never quite understood why people say they choked in the Championships. 2 great teams playing, 1 has to lose. The Eagles are the 1 team i did not want to have to face. Why? I suspect that Chilly calls Reid for help at half time.

LOL, Kevon. I remember when the Eagles beat us in the opening round of the playoffs 5(?) years ago...I was so sick that Sunday I couldn't get out of bed...so I never got a chance to watch the game. But I know we lost.
    that was in the Divisional round.
    we beat the Packers in the Wild Card and loss to the Eagles in the NFC Divisionals.

That was after the Moss moon? Man, I was really out of it that day...don't remember much.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach

Still wating for the answer to the question...
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

keystonevike is offline Starter

"Vikeman" wrote:
    Next week.

keystonevike is offline Starter

"keystonevike" wrote:
    "Vikeman" wrote:
    Next week.
    JK. They will be tough. Gotta show up ready to play!

Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach

Just looked it up. I twas eleven years ago in 1997.
    The Vikes hold the edge in the series, 11-10, but unfortunately, most of the eleven wins came back in the 60s when we actually had a real head coach.
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Vikeman" wrote:
    The Vikes hold the edge in the series, 11-10, but unfortunately, most of the eleven wins came back in the 60s when we actually had a real head coach.
    Not to mention a good team he could coach..... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Vikeman" wrote:
    You need to face the fact that Childress is an awful coach and stop trying to blame a different person every week.

I'm guessing your statement above (not really guessing... just repeating your words) is saying we don't actually have a good team, but the coaching is good?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Chilly isn't that bad

Is there better coaches? Yes

Is he improving each year? Yes

Ill roll with it

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Vikeman" wrote:
    You need to face the fact that Childress is an awful coach and stop trying to blame a different person every week.

I'm guessing your statement above (not really guessing... just repeating your words) is saying we don't actually have a good team, but the coaching is good?
    I'm guessing you missed my point......Maybe you should re-read it and see if I said anything about the Chiller or this team.
    :
    :
    :

Also, if you remember, I am anti-Chiller of late.
    Still say he has an issue with his system to get the team ready each and every week.

Seems both you and I been eating a bit of crow over Old Baldy lately..... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast