Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

When Favre retires

When Brett retires and the Packers fall to a 3-13 record you guys think the rivarlry will go away. I want the rivarlry to stay but what if a rivarlry with someone else develops which could happen.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

When Favre retires

I don't think that it would dissappear so quickly. If the Pack should go years and years without being a contender the rivalry may fade, but I don't think that it will happen. The Pack may go a couple of years at the bottom of the division but they won't stay there for long.

When Favre retires

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I don't think that it would dissappear so quickly. If the Pack should go years and years without being a contender the rivalry may fade, but I don't think that it will happen. The Pack may go a couple of years at the bottom of the division but they won't stay there for long.
    I think if they will but i could care less about the pack anyway. I hate them but i wonder if the lions should give us hell we have a rivarlry with them?

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

When Favre retires

Vikingsalltheway: your link doesn't work and if you try and go on IMG.photobucket.com you need a password.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

When Favre retires

Well I view any team in our division a rival. However, I don't think that 1 or 2 seasons will make me hate them with the passion that I hate the Pack. Rivalries are something that develope over time, not over night.

When Favre retires

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Vikingsalltheway: your link doesn't work and if you try and go on IMG.photobucket.com you need a password.
    No that was my sig but my pic of a squirrel doesnt work for some reason.

When Favre retires

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Well I view any team in our division a rival. However, I don't think that 1 or 2 seasons will make me hate them with the passion that I hate the Pack. Rivalries are something that develope over time, not over night.
    It will take 10 years for another one to develop. In my opinion if the pack starts being cellar dwellers where they belong it would get boring rooting against them but it never does when they are winning. Im saying if Detroit starts beating us over the next 10 years i wonder if we will have a rivarlry. I know Lion fans hate us anyway but we could care less about them.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

When Favre retires

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    No that was my sig but my pic of a squirrel doesnt work for some reason.
    Try putting "[IMG]" tags around both of the image addresses. (put a "/" after the first bracket in the closing tags)

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

When Favre retires

Yeah the rivalry should last a while even when Favre leaves. Like TNT said it doesn't just die overnight. I used to hate the Bears more than any other team mainly because of Mike Ditka. But even after he stopped coaching them that hatred went on for several years. Should be the same with the Packers.

The Lions yeah I could see something starting up with them but their fans don't seem to be nearly as bad as the other two. Maybe once they start winning more that will change.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

When Favre retires

Well first of all, If Favre retires and they have Couch as their starter 3-13 could be hoping. I really don't think that Couch would win more than a game or two. He just sucks! I kinda hope that it happens though, because if he started crying in Cleveland with the Dogpound booing him then he'll be in real trouble in packerland. They won't have it!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast